New medicare.gov plan finder 2020

Yagents

Guru
5000 Post Club
Arizona
I was briefly on cms webinar discussing rollout of new MC plan finder systems starting oct 1st, and its complete overhaul.

For PDP specifically, you will no longer have access to your clients old drug list I'd #s and password dates to bring up their list of past medications. It is part of legacy system and will NOT transfer over.

If wanted, all clients will have to register a MC.gov account and list the medications inside their MC portal.

What a disaster coming

all clients will have to register a MC.gov account and list the medications inside their MC portal.

Is that the ONLY way to run a drug report? Client registering and listing their medications?

Does anyone up there realize most folks can't even FIND the drug plan finder, much less know how to put it through the paces.

Really not looking forward to inputting NEW Rx info.

How about signing up for a drug plan? Is the "enroll now" button only available if the client has set up an account and entered their data?

What a disaster coming

No shite!

I am from the government and I am here to help you . . . .

Can still do everything outside of MC account, but must list meds each yr and will then be lost in following yrs unless done inside MC account.

May be a good idea to grab id lists now, and have clients set up MC acct before oct 1st. Or, its time to outsource to a 3rd party.

Any thoughts? Ritter still have pdp servicing and referral fee?

Back