New SEP Guidelines for Duals 2019

justsayinisall

Super Genius
upload_2018-7-24_15-39-56.png
and I wonder how the heck are we supposed to know if someone already used their once every quarter SEP? head banging mess

Check Medicare.gov and see if they have a pending enrollment or a plan change with an effective date that is recent.
see this is where my past experience as a captive and then call center agent rub up against being an independent. Medicare says that accessing medicare.gov on behalf of the member is actually illegal.

Medicare says that accessing medicare.gov on behalf of the member is actually illegal.

IUTsMai.png

see this is where my past experience as a captive and then call center agent rub up against being an independent. Medicare says that accessing medicare.gov on behalf of the member is actually illegal.

I think this would be the first that any of us has heard this. Do you have this in writing or can you tell us where to find that in writing?

How about calling Medicare on behalf of the beneficiary when you're not with them or on the phone with them? :huh:

I think this would be the first that any of us has heard this. Do you have this in writing or can you tell us where to find that in writing?
nope. this is just what we were told. the company made a big deal out of it, because they found out I was doing it, and they said they contacted Medicare and multiple companies and everyone told them that I/we weren't allowed to do this.

If that's not the case then it will make things much easier!

Back