New Sherpa Format

kgmom219

What's Next?
5000 Post Club
Texas
I hate it.

I get that I am resistant to change, but its REALLY bad.

1. I have to keep scrolling to add people to the quote. Time sucker (not in Feb. In NOV)
2. Why do I have to put in info for household size and/or income. I should be able to skip these steps (Most of my people aren't below 400%)
3. The new email has SHERP's phone number. What's up with that??? I am NOT paying to have someone else's phone number for the clients to call. No. Just No.
4. I have to delete the last dependent. So after scrolling down, adding 3 dependents, I have to go back and delete one so the household count is correct
5. WHY is it now family deductible and not single. That sucks too.
6. Why is it giving me catastrophic options for people over age 30? Did I miss a Regtap?
7. And the share link isn't working.
8. And "copy to clipboard" option produces this monstrosity:

KG Health Insurance | Fast, Easy Obamacare Enrollment

Anybody else?

Do they have a user panel so people who are on the front line see it before they pass it out of testing? Did they even DO testing on this? Uggghhh

Ok...this is interesting. That's not what I did a cut/paste on for the post. And when I did it into my CRM, its almost half a page long. I like the little link, though.

YEA...and they still can not do the one change I want and been hounding Ning to change.....I need Name ...phone and email before they are allowed to run rates.......

Thanks for the feedback! We have a deploy coming out later this week that should hopefully address most of your points:

1. More compact forms / sections for less scrolling
2. Incremental results (i.e. show unsubsidized rates without household income / size)
3. Could you DM me (or email me - [email protected]) where you saw this? We did a scrub on the whitelabeling but can fix anything we missed ASAP.
4. Fix for dependent count update issue
5. Looking at ways to convey both per person and per family deductible
6. Age 30 exclude catastrophic filter - had this in the past but bug in the new quoter
7. Could you send more details on the share link not working?
8. Copy to clipboard - looking at shortening the URLs. Once the lead is saved, we can use a much shorter URL, looking at getting that in too.

This should be live by EOD Thursday - sorry about any inconvenience until then.

Big picture, this release sets up a lot of future improvements - until now, agents and consumers were on different codebases, which made it difficult to add improvements. This issue is now solved, and you'll see a much more rapid clip of improvements going forward.

Thanks,
Ning

Big picture, this release sets up a lot of future improvements - until now, agents and consumers were on different codebases, which made it difficult to add improvements. This issue is now solved, and you'll see a much more rapid clip of improvements going forward.

Thanks,
Ning

YEA....YEA....YEA.....What about my request......or do I need to go to ACA Express......

Most of the fixes are now deployed - you should see a much more responsive and fast quoting experience. We've also resolved some usability issues and reduced the amount of information necessary to start seeing plans. We do have a few edge case bugs we're still tackling but those should be resolved soon as well!

STIBroker, we hear you on that feature and have it on the roadmap to set it as an option.

Just got an email from Ning asking me to review the fixes. Everything I asked for was addressed and fixed. Thanks Ning!

Back