New to Final Expense

surfer59

Wanting to get into the final expense arena after 25 years of residential real estate and timeshare sales in the Orlando, Florida area. Strong one call closer, weak on marketing. Already licensed and willing to listen, learn and give 100%. Any recommendations on insurance companies or IMO's I should consider?

Wanting to get into the final expense arena after 25 years of residential real estate and timeshare sales in the Orlando, Florida area. Strong one call closer, weak on marketing. Already licensed and willing to listen, learn and give 100%. Any recommendations on insurance companies or IMO's I should consider?

In Florida, talk to Doug, Agent5guy.

So what's the real difference with contracting with 360 and FEX if you are in Central Florida? The lead cost?

I can't say there are any major differences with regards to the range of contracts, commission percentages or training. I'm not sure what FEX is currently offering with regards to leads so I can't speak to that but we have had considerable success in supporting agents in FL with our fixed price leads. So much so that the biggest challenge at times in FL is lead availability for new agents as some areas are completely bought out.

Back