New to Forum

CMServices

NY
Hello all.

Online Marketer of insurance and insurance related products here. 27 tyear old married father of 1 from NY.

Looking to network and hopefully learn some things.

Thanks for having me

Hello all.

Online Marketer of insurance and insurance related products here. 27 tyear old married father of 1 from NY.

Looking to network and hopefully learn some things.

Thanks for having me

Hey CMS -- I'm new, too. I'm actually studying for my life license now.

How goes the internet marketing of insurance products?

Well its been a lot of work to say the least LOL.

I have been working on establishing my network to actually start seeing returns on my time but like anything else this takes a lot of work and preperation. I have just set up my first couple clients (Supplemental Insurance and Cash Shortfall coverage)and I am waiting on taking the relevant courses to get directly involved in some others.

I am a novice at insurance but an expert at reaching people so hopefully they off set somewhere in the middle and I can make some dollars. LOL

Good Luck and God Bless!

CM,

You have found the right place to learn & give back to your peers. Be a student of the business & you will do well!

Blessings to you, your wife & little one!

Hello everyone,

I'm new to life insurance, I was on the P&C side for over 12 years. I'm looking to get into FE. I hope I can get some tips from all of you that will help me further my career.

I notice not alot of females in the forum, any thoughts about that, just curious :)

Hello everyone,

I'm new to life insurance, I was on the P&C side for over 12 years. I'm looking to get into FE. I hope I can get some tips from all of you that will help me further my career.

I notice not alot of females in the forum, any thoughts about that, just curious :)

There are lots of people that follow the forum but don't post. I sell FE almost exclusively and I've tried almost every way that you can think of to get leads. The leads really are the key to the FE business. EFES and Securus are the 2 "big dogs" in the lead business. In my opinion you have five choices:

1.EFES
2.Securus
3.Buy your own leads
4.FE over the phone (buying leads from the FE otp people)
5.Fail in the FE business

4 out of the 5 will all create a good income for you if you know how to work and how to work the business.

If you want to go over your specific situation, I am happy to help.

[email protected]

I started off doing FE on a 50% split with free leads...it was a grind, but you could make a decent living at it if you worked it- and having a mentor and free leads when you are starting is pretty huge. I did One Life- they bare based out of Mississippi. There's a mixed bag on reviews of them on here, but it worked out OK for me learning the ropes. Not sure I'd send a lady into some of the areas I worked, though.

Back