New to Forum

There are lots of people that follow the forum but don't post. I sell FE almost exclusively and I've tried almost every way that you can think of to get leads. The leads really are the key to the FE business. EFES and Securus are the 2 "big dogs" in the lead business. In my opinion you have five choices:

1.EFES
2.Securus
3.Buy your own leads
4.FE over the phone (buying leads from the FE otp people)
5.Fail in the FE business

4 out of the 5 will all create a good income for you if you know how to work and how to work the business.

If you want to go over your specific situation, I am happy to help.

[email protected]

I have to add one more to your list. That's me. I can get you leads near to the same price as EFES and Securus, (in some states it may actually be lower than what they can offer).

The other thing is that I give higher contracts than they do. ;)

I have to add one more to your list. That's me. I can get you leads near to the same price as EFES and Securus, (in some states it may actually be lower than what they can offer).

That's already on the list.....#3

If you can get me leads at "near" the same price as EFES and give me higher contracts I'm all ears.:idea:

Hello everyone,

I'm new to life insurance, I was on the P&C side for over 12 years. I'm looking to get into FE. I hope I can get some tips from all of you that will help me further my career.

I notice not alot of females in the forum, any thoughts about that, just curious :)

I thought this was a mens club only?! :D
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Welcome and good to have you.

Last edited:
now play nice! what todd means is the same price, new agents get with efes. efes-4 star package- 49 direct leads at 21.00=840 + 35 for badge -2 star package 15 direct mail leads at 25.00=375 +badge 35,.. so a basic 1000 piece mailer for 375. and efes offers 80-90% contracts, todd. josh.mark are all stand up guys, and do offer, good contracts and good training..

now play nice! what todd means is the same price, new agents get with efes. efes-4 star package- 49 direct leads at 21.00=840 + 35 for badge -2 star package 15 direct mail leads at 25.00=375 +badge 35,.. so a basic 1000 piece mailer for 375. and efes offers 80-90% contracts, todd. josh.mark are all stand up guys, and do offer, good contracts and good training..

That doesn't seem to be exactly what he said. So, how much are Todd's leads and what are his contracts? I can make my own comparison.

My guys used to do FE exclusively outside of MA season. Theres a couple tricks for leads and I would toss this in there as well; you can land a couple appointments with life agencies that will give you free leads which the IA life business is notorious for. Granted they are likely worked and he probably pulled them from under the desk as a way to balance it but, free none the less. We were successful at networking and doing info semiars in senior communities. You have to wrap your mind around "senior care" and insurance policy needs will flood in and you wont short sell yourself with exclusive FE business but Sup, MA, SPIA, Cancer, etc.

I think this thread has been hijacked, sorry for contributing to that part...

Back