New to Med Sup

Dude, you are sick and need serious help.

I will say this. I've been doing this 25 years now. I've sold MA and MS. I'm in MN which is a MA state predominately. I sell MS because the coverage is substantially better. Plus, no one talks about the potential for benefit change down the road for MA plans. They renew every year! If your health changes, you could be stuck!

Lastly, Chris Westfall is one of the best guys you could deal with. I pay his fee every month just for updates. He is honest and knows his stuff big time.

It's obvious that the clown criticizing him doesn't know his stuff beyond a surface level.

It's not about where, it's about the "what". Go read the forum rules. You are not to make any offers for anything until you have at least 20 posts. At least that's what I think it says. You better go read them for yourself. Also, if you're just coming on here to promote your services you're in the wrong place. This is a place of agents helping agents and agents helping consumers. Not just a place to peddle your wares. If you're not helping by posting useful information to help out others, then you're in the wrong site completely.

Do not give this guy money. Pm means I'll tell you exactly who he is. He's a total scam. DO NOT GIVE HIM $1

I understand now.Also you guys are whinny. Lighten up.I will follow rules.

I traced his email address to his Facebook, which he ultimately deleted his profile after I called him out. He scammed me out of $100 ... Here he is ... He also got his life license suspended in Nebraska. That's why he's no longer in the business.

image-4135128802.jpg

Last edited:
I traced his email address to his Facebook, which he ultimately deleted his profile after I called him out. He scammed me out of $100 ... Here he is ... He also got his life licensed suspended in Nebraska. That's why he's no longer in the business.

Looks like a myopic Raider fan, lol!

I traced his email address to his Facebook, which he ultimately deleted his profile after I called him out. He scammed me out of $100 ... Here he is ... He also got his life license suspended in Nebraska. That's why he's no longer in the business.

Looks like he would check your pockets for cash after he ran you over.

I've been reading your posts and wonder if you really know what you're talking about. First of all, there isn't an MA plan that provides the same level of medical care as a supplement. They all have networks, either HMO or PPO. Price is what people buy and apparently you sell. As far as PDP, Humana is $18.40, tier 1 & 2 have no deductible and are zero copay using mail order. Others do have a $360 deductible. Most of my clients are on this plan because most medications are below tier 3. My mother takes 5 "free" medications. In WI, Silver Script is $28.90 with zero deductible. But I guess that's close enough to $40 for you. For someone with 10 years of experience you certainly have a great deal to learn about Medicare and plans. I hope you don't harm any of your clients with your recommendations. Rick

Well what we've discovered is zombie hasn't done a whole lot of selling over the last 10 years. Mostly customer service and some telemarketing/appointment setting. So no need to worry about him having harmed clients.......yet.

Latest posts

Back