New to the FE side

sam5464

I'm looking to get into the FE side. Has anyone heard of Final Expense Direct? They have two contracts, one is $23 a lead the other is free leads for reduced commision. I haven't sold FE yet and want to get my feet wet first without burning leads and though this would be a good introduction. Are they legit or are there better options out there?

I'm looking to get into the FE side. Has anyone heard of Final Expense Direct? They have two contracts, one is $23 a lead the other is free leads for reduced commision. I haven't sold FE yet and want to get my feet wet first without burning leads and though this would be a good introduction. Are they legit or are there better options out there?

Isn’t that telesales?

That’s Ben boman. They got the best no cost lead program around and later you can move to 100% or 120% contracts . 70% comp , no cost leads and appts set for you all free . All in all about a 100% contract while you learn or their Nickle .If you fail with what they provide you weren’t meant for the business . Again you got pressure to sell fast as they won’t keep giving you leads and if your not selling

No, that's not Ben Boman....

Kim and Ellen Jo Wilhelm, the co-owners and founders of Final Expense Direct, have been providing quality, affordable, whole life policies to individuals and families across the United States since 1984. In 2007 Final Expense Direct began providing policies directly to our customers over the telephone.

No, that's not Ben Boman....

Kim and Ellen Jo Wilhelm, the co-owners and founders of Final Expense Direct, have been providing quality, affordable, whole life policies to individuals and families across the United States since 1984. In 2007 Final Expense Direct began providing policies directly to our customers over the telephone.

Ok.He needs to decide if he wants to sell over the phone or face to face . Face to face if you don’t want to spend money on leads Bomans got the best gig . A brand new agent starting over the phones a tough gig ti make it .

That’s Ben boman. They got the best no cost lead program around and later you can move to 100% or 120% contracts . 70% comp , no cost leads and appts set for you all free . All in all about a 100% contract while you learn or their Nickle .If you fail with what they provide you weren’t meant for the business . Again you got pressure to sell fast as they won’t keep giving you leads and if your not selling

Appreciate the kind words. Final Expense Direct is not us. We are Final Expense Services. I'm not familiar with Final Expense Direct, so I can't say if they are a good outfit for an agent or not.

Even with our program, we are not a fit for most agents. The majority of agents want free leads and free appointments, but they take 2 weeks to complete contracting and then another 2 weeks to complete the training. Our free lead program is for agents that want to hustle! If an agent wants to work at their own pace (slowly), they can get 120% or higher with us and buy their own leads.

Back