New to the Forum...

I can neither confirm or deny... I have never seen one poop in the woods. What if bears prefer pooping in meadows? Or, even in the forrest? It's all speculation.

Although, here is some evidence that Bears prefer port-o-potty's...

Last edited by a moderator:
Newby, if only it was that easy.

Did you know that some Americans go through some trying financial times and are not able to keep their bills current?

Aside from the 70+% of credit reports that have errors, do you feel that somebody who had a couple of credit card 30 day lates in the past should have there score dropped 100 pts and pay higher interest rates for the next ten years? We don't.

BTW, nice price quote...

Fun Fact: Paying an old collection will renew your "date of last activiy" and hurt your credit score even more.

Le Jabba no Badda...

I like the idea of fixing credit for those folks that need it. However, many of us in the insurance business target folks who have strong credit, so I don't know if this forum will provide much in the way of networking for you, but best of luck to you!

Le Jabba no Badda...

I like the idea of fixing credit for those folks that need it. However, many of us in the insurance business target folks who have strong credit, so I don't know if this forum will provide much in the way of networking for you, but best of luck to you!

Thank you for the info... however by only limiting your targeted market to those with strong credit, it can be said that you are leaving quite a bit of business on the table in regards to potential clients with shaky credit (70% of people have less than strong credit). Since we have one of the highest fix/deletion averages in the industry at over 46% removal in the first 45 days, it would be wise to cultivate potential clients by putting them through our service, and after they complete it, they would become part of your target audience! And we pay $50 a referral (more $$ upfront than most agents get writing an auto policy)... Just some food for thought

Insurance companies don't care if you have poor credit. Their credit policy is easy. Miss a payment and your policy lapses. They can't lose.

I really doubt if people with poor credit would buy something intangible. If they did, I'm not so sure they will keep it.

Insurance companies don't care if you have poor credit. Their credit policy is easy. Miss a payment and your policy lapses. They can't lose.

I really doubt if people with poor credit would buy something intangible. If they did, I'm not so sure they will keep it.

I understand your outlook, however it can't be argued that having good credit is going to help obtaining favorable rates and terms.

Besides, with a good size lead database it can't hurt to collect $50 for every converted lead...

I understand your outlook, however it can't be argued that having good credit is going to help obtaining favorable rates and terms.

Besides, with a good size lead database it can't hurt to collect $50 for every converted lead...

Insurance is purchased according to age and health. Period. Insurance is to protect assests. It has nothing to do with credit. Personally, as a licensed insurance agent, I only offer insurance products.
:cool:

I think maybe this thread should be under the P&C Insurance topic, as some P&C products use credit rating to determine a portion of risk (auto I know does).

Life, health, disability and annuity carriers do not use and have no use for an applicant's credit rating.

Back