New Trans offering!!

I alr4e3ady said that. This is a product that's only get CHF and diabetic neuropathy.

Something I see maybe twice a year.
Wait all the fe business you write and you run into neuropathy 2 times a yr? That impossible . Hell i wrote near 40 cica in a few months and they all were in shit health . All those people you wrote with cica had to be in terrible health . Only about 12% of the population smokes anymore so it wasn’t for smoker rates

Wait all the fe business you write and you run into neuropathy 2 times a yr? That impossible . Hell i wrote near 40 cica in a few months and they all were in shit health . All those people you wrote with cica had to be in terrible health . Only about 12% of the population smokes anymore so it wasn’t for smoker rates
I said CHF and neuropathy. Not just one. The combination.

And no on CICA. Many were in normal FE health. Just smokers. And a lot of COPD. CICA was a better price for a smoker with COPD than KSKJ.

I don't know what the percentage of smokers here is. But it's far than 12% among the FE prospects sending cards. Well over 50% if I were to guess. After a day of appoints anyone around me would think I'm a smoker.

This is a very well-designed well-built product that understands the current market conditions way better than what we’ve just witnessed from others.

There is a ton of fraud protection built-in to protect the longevity of the product.

It’s actually an instant decision which welcomes Transamerica to the modern era of final expense.

It gives agents the highest commission of their entire product choice.

True ssb

De

Liberal underwriting

But if you’re blinded into thinking, you can only sell the lowest premium ever then you’ll continue to turn through carriers that are here one day and gone a year later.

Or carriers that will congratulate you on qualifying for their trip and then take it away from you about a month before it happens.

This wasn’t built to be a low price leader. It was created to be everything else that it is.

This is a very well-designed well-built product that understands the current market conditions way better than what we’ve just witnessed from others.

There is a ton of fraud protection built-in to protect the longevity of the product.

It’s actually an instant decision which welcomes Transamerica to the modern era of final expense.

It gives agents the highest commission of their entire product choice.

True ssb

De

Liberal underwriting

But if you’re blinded into thinking, you can only sell the lowest premium ever then you’ll continue to turn through carriers that are here one day and gone a year later.

Or carriers that will congratulate you on qualifying for their trip and then take it away from you about a month before it happens.

This wasn’t built to be a low price leader. It was created to be everything else that it is.
Here we go with the frickin pimp talk.

It’s a terribly designed product designed by clueless people.

And over priced to boot.

Spin it anyway you want. This will be yet another Trans fail.

Is this product being offered in addition to Immediate Solutions or is it replacing Immediate Solutions?

I haven't had a Trans writing number since they changed the IS underwriting a few years ago.

Yeah according to the National Sales Director whatever your current trans contract is, this is 15 points higher.

And, they do seem to want to be the company that takes CHF, neuropathy, Copd, Parkinsons, and heart surgery yesterday

Why they want this? No clue, but they seem clear that this is what they want.

What you were told about comp 15% above is correct . I called him i was at 130% old and 145% new . Renewals are the exact same as other product which are low . I actually think this niche product is very sellable especially for direct express with great ss billing. IMO’s at 165% on this now will be pimping this hard giving 110-125% .

I looked over the underwriting thoroughly . There asking lifestyle questions also . And it appears when they run rx checks if multiple gad ailments like oxygen and heavy heart meds hit it could be graded . But you’ll get instant decision

What you were told about comp 15% above is correct . I called him i was at 130% old and 145% new . Renewals are the exact same as other product which are low . I actually think this niche product is very sellable especially for direct express with great ss billing. IMO’s at 165% on this now will be pimping this hard giving 110-125% .

Back