New Trans offering!!

lol this email says in most cases receive a decision in 10 mins or less ? The trans dude on baseballs video said it’s instant all the time . Here’s the bottom line . The products super expensive and it’s only for people in terrible health . If Trans starts messing around and denying stuff this products doa. It makes no sense what they didn’t also want a competitive product in addition to this for some good business .
It is an instant decision, no different than any any other actual instant decision process

lol 65 m smoker $10 k . Cica $69 trans express $111 . Gerber $85 and Gtl $87 . Wow . But hell I make 145%

There’s plenty of states citizens isn’t even in and comparing non-tobacco products with grated or modified periods to first aid coverage is a little inaccurate.

It isn’t just the massive telesales fraud, it’s significantly worse business with higher mortality.

I was joking with somebody else yesterday who had some experience over the phone about a lead vendor he recommended and he said most of it is Card and G.I. business.

There’s plenty of states citizens isn’t even in and comparing non-tobacco products with grated or modified periods to first aid coverage is a little inaccurate.
$1280 a yr for $10k. In 8 years he’s put as much into it as he gets out . The comparison with Gi was to show how expensive the product is in some situations . Yes it’s exciting they take oxygen and chf and heart attack a day ago . But in reality this is still a niche product . It will be very useful on bad health nonsmoker and all Direct express mainly because of ss billing .On cica they have great use on smokers in good health. Let’s also be honest recruiters are very excited because the potential spreads of overrides . Most outfits will still give 110%-120% max and pocket that additional 15% override bump.

lol this email says in most cases receive a decision in 10 mins or less ? The trans dude on baseballs video said it’s instant all the time . Here’s the bottom line . The products super expensive and it’s only for people in terrible health . If Trans starts messing around and denying stuff this products doa. It makes no sense what they didn’t also want a competitive product in addition to this for some good business .
At our conference there were only 2 of the Express been written so far. Both were immediate decisions. Both declined.

I think the challenge in trying to build a bigger spread on the express product is shorting people on immediate solutions.

I’m fine with my free agents getting a 15% bump on this product because it still maintains the margins we had built otherwise.

Spread is an important part of business, but at some point, you don’t need to be taking advantage of people.

Yeah, especially on an overpriced product that's supposed to take sick people.
What were the ailments ? I think I read they take dialysis after 1 yr ? Don’t they tell you in the fist 3-5 mins if it’s declined ? The products basically for sick people . Even the trans guy said that . The question becomes are the going to cherry pick what “ sick “ people they take ? And are banking on getting some regular people on like direct express to hedge some of the sick ones ?

Back