New Trans offering!!

Yes, that's something new. Last few months new, I mean. Not long hold times. But they operators are overseas operators. I talked to 4 of them this morning. Got 4 different stories too.
I probably did too. I asked whether noncitizens were an issue. They said yes. have to be citizens.

That's OK, I found a better option for them.

Well,believe it or not shortly after I posted this morning,2 policies placed/Inforce and the one I submitted yesterday was counter offered graded. The UW even gave details on why the app was rated in the comments on ANI.
Maybe they are monitoring this forum ?

Well,believe it or not shortly after I posted this morning,2 policies placed/Inforce and the one I submitted yesterday was counter offered graded. The UW even gave details on why the app was rated in the comments on ANI.
Maybe they are monitoring this forum ?
Most companies do.

And they have company men checking in too.

Hard to believe company people follow things here and still do the crazy, business-preventing things they do. Some of the "improvements" I see coming out of some companies can only come from people who have absolutely zero clue how it really works out there in the field.

Hard to believe company people follow things here and still do the crazy, business-preventing things they do. Some of the "improvements" I see coming out of some companies can only come from people who have absolutely zero clue how it really works out there in the field.
Trans claims to have coordinated this terrible product with agents and one group in particular claims to have been a part of it.

Too much technology,electronics and only people who are technology users involved with final expense.

“Business prevention department “

Would love to write a company with a simple paper application,all ages,all health that had an all in one home office,CS….etc.USA based

Sure do miss Settlers Life

Back