New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

We are still waiting to find out. Unfortunately, some key players behind this had to take a vacation at some place called the Iron Bar Hotel. Once they come back, I'm sure they will clarify everything.

Dan

I don't know where to go, who to pay; in fact I am not licensed to sell Zero Premium. But, if I sign up a lot of other agents I don't need to sell or be licensed. Especially if my agents signup a lot more agents.

Could someone please interpret this gibberish.

BTW I am still accepting the $10 fee for all who wish to be appointed to sell this amazing product!

Last edited:
Could someone please interpret this gibberish.

BTW I am still accepting the $10 fee for all who wish to be appointed to sell this amazing product!

Rick told me he could get me appointed with an upfront release for $35. If you could beat that, with the up front release, I'd be happy to go with you.

:biggrin:

You guys and gals have to admit that this is the most awesome insurance product ever designed by man!!!!!!

It sure is! I was about to write one today, but the guy didn't fit into the proper age range for this, so I had to go with one of those crappy companies that charge a premium.
:skeptical:

Back