Newbie Looking for Help

ShaunS

Hi All,
I'm new to the health Insurance industry and this forum. I've been looking at several companies to work with and wondering if anyone has heard of United Freedom Group out of Texas? Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

One of our new sponsors is Health Choice One. I recently signed on with them and they are "stand-up" in every regard. Talk to Scott and he can give you some great support.

One of our new sponsors is Health Choice One. I recently signed on with them and they are "stand-up" in every regard. Talk to Scott and he can give you some great support.

I'll second that and I'm sure many others on here and otherwise completely agree.

Most companies out there are fine ... it's the "you factor" that will make or break you.

Just make a choice and go for it ... put your heart into it.

True, you may not choose the best company in the beginning but how are you to know?

I have sold for a lot of companies, not just insurance. I've always done well ... regardless of my co-workers success. They may complain how bad the company was and the company screwed them and how the company did this and that ....

Whatever!

You can make any company work for you ...

You just have to want it ...

Back