Am I being taken advantage of?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Probably not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I agree. You don't have to prove anything to me. However, I think you should be open about your successes and failures with people who may be into contracting with you.

*Shrugs* You don't need me shilling for you.

As for my experience with what Tom is saying, it's unrealistic the majority of time, and that tends to be his MO in my observation. However, if you work with him and you knock it out of the park in a week, awesome.

It's not my place to put someone else's business on the net.

When I recruit an Agent my hopes are that they will make money and create residual income. So far only a few are doing that. They have the tools and resources to be successful. How bad do they want it . . .

Two cliche's for you today:

" You can lead a Horse to water, but you can't make it drink . . . "

" Some will, Some won't, Next . . . "

18 years old and no real-world experiences. You are going to need all the help you can get. You'll need a lot of hand-holding. Stick to someone local.

18 years old and no real-world experiences. You are going to need all the help you can get. You'll need a lot of hand-holding. Stick to someone local.

I would say this:

If he goes life insurance, DigitalBGA does probably the best job I've every seen of training. They set you up with a really hands on coach for 30 days before you go to your full time coach.

You can buy leads or develop your own, but they're 100% telesales. Their leads are really inexpensive, considering. You get their CRM that basically gives you a task list based on their algorithm on client contact. As fair as I can tell, they do it at street level and you own your book.

I was pretty impressed.

I would say this:

If he goes life insurance, DigitalBGA does probably the best job I've every seen of training. They set you up with a really hands on coach for 30 days before you go to your full time coach.

You can buy leads or develop your own, but they're 100% telesales. Their leads are really inexpensive, considering. You get their CRM that basically gives you a task list based on their algorithm on client contact. As fair as I can tell, they do it at street level and you own your book.

I was pretty impressed.
Rob Lion really likes them. I think he's only 20. :yes:

Rob Lion really likes them. I think he's only 20. :yes:

I would say you have a lot more "at bats" I hate doing Facebook leads on my own, I just suck at them.

There's a lot more accountability and support.

You do have to sell their companies with their leads, but it's not a huge deal.

I would say you have a lot more "at bats" I hate doing Facebook leads on my own, I just suck at them.

In about a month, we are going to have a system similar to Senior Life's "Leads My Way" app where we'll create instant, fresh facebook leads that will instantly automate into an App where participating Agents can "instantly" buy Leads that popup in their work areas.

All for only $15 each too . . .

Same quality as our weekly Facebook Campaign Leads . . .

( Agent must have at least one active contract through us to participate )

I was only making the point that another youngster under the age of 21 seems happy with them.

If the place you are talking to has the initials BL&C then yes you want to trust your gut. They are not a good place to get your start.
Yet, Washington National has been a very good company to deal with, especially for cancer and accident. Have had excellent claim service in on policies that are just a couple months old.

Yet, Washington National has been a very good company to deal with, especially for cancer and accident. Have had excellent claim service in on policies that are just a couple months old.

That don’t make BL&C a good place. Especially in Indiana. They have a long history of bad stuff.

Latest posts

Back