Newbie Question on Leads.

Avatar leads are your best bet. They will offer the highest return. The people who respond are generally not as clean as internet or TM leads though. Lots of cigarette smoke, cat urine, crumbs, and mold.

You forgot dog crap on the floor, a variety of bugs and grape jelly on the kitchen table under the dirty dishes.:twitchy:

If you want honest advice, go get a job. If you don't have money to start a business, you shouldn't start a business. Once you save up 2 to 3k minimum, then get with a group that will offer you a lot more than 60%. Might not be what you want to hear, but it's what you should hear.

What he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^

----------

If you get real training they would tell you take all that stuff back and invest in leads. Then you can easily buy all of that stuff in a few weeks.

This is funny.

Take everything back and buy leads.

You need one pair of dockers at best and one collared shirt, leads and gas money that is it. Training of course and better contracts

----------

Avatar leads are your best bet. They will offer the highest return. The people who respond are generally not as clean as internet or TM leads though. Lots of cigarette smoke, cat urine, crumbs, and mold.

Sound like the entire FE market.

Last edited:
Thanks im not lazy just broke. Im gonna door knock after my fingerprints get back. Im sure if i knock on enough doors I can work my way up 2k to 3k. Not throwing the race card out but as a AA I have to dress and be better than my counterparts.

Thanks im not lazy just broke. Im gonna door knock after my fingerprints get back. Im sure if i knock on enough doors I can work my way up 2k to 3k. Not throwing the race card out but as a AA I have to dress and be better than my counterparts.

I have several AA agents and they do really good without having to dress or be better than me. They just don't look at it from a race perspective like you do, so it don't hinder their performance.

We already knew you were black your s/n is NC Aggie.

Back