Newbies, Buy This Book!!!!

I didn't like spin selling either.

Now I really liked Soft Sell.

51ZbHSU-3yL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Ever heard of the "Rosenthal Document"?
Worth a Google...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey Dwayne...
How about a Torrent Location?
Unless You're the author...

If that is what I think it is, I can't do it because it's stealing. SORRY!!

Re: Newbies, Buy This Book!!!! (DONT BUY...FREE HERE!!!)

I COMPLETELY Expect for my fellow insurance Pros to send me their love for this...
(Except for vaDwayme)

(Yes Ladies...I AM available for Dating...)
:goofy:

Google This Keyword Exactly:
"Randy Schwantz" Torrent

On Page 2 of Google Results, SEE THIS :
(fifth one down) just click this Following Google Listing:

prospect Rapidshare hotfile megaupload download - 2 visits - 8:49pm
Jul 22, 2010... megaupload hotfile fileserve download prospect full torrent download ... Using The Wedge to Increase Your Sales by Randy Schwantz ...

(SORRY, I DONT HAVE ENOUGH POSTS TO PUBLISH LINKS Directly Here)

After Clicking you'll be on the right Page: DownEU.
Scroll down to second title on list (This Book)...
1)Click Hyperlinked Title:
How to Get Your Competition Fired (Without Saying Anything Bad About Them)
2) On next page click the "Hotfile" Hyperlink
3) Click "Regular Download" at Hotfile Page

If You've never done this before (Retard Easy!!!):
FIRST Google UTorrent
SECOND Download UTorrent this Safe excellent program is FREE...
THIRD Just go to and click the above link
FOURTH It will download very quickly into your "My Downloads" File in "My Documents"
FIFTH... It will be there in a zip File
SIXTH Unzip File and Read

HERE is what your downloading: (Took me three minutes to search, Download and unzip and I had it...) in PDF Form...

How to Get Your Competition Fired (Without Saying Anything Bad About Them):
Using The Wedge to Increase Your Sales by Randy Schwantz
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons | ISBN: 0471703117 | edition 2005 | PDF | 220 pages | 11,6 mb​

Traditional sales methods focus on the relationship between the salesperson and his or her prospect; the problem is that someone probably already has the account and the advantage of the last look. Schwantz, president and CEO of the Wedge Group, formulated a selling system that tackles the challenge of breaking the prospect's relationship with the current provider.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
IMHO The Rosenthal Document is an offensive bunch of anti-Semitic claptrap! No offense intended, Mark.

Mr Rosenthal SHOULD Be notified that SOMEONE Out There is Shang Hai(ing) his Good Name...

Go Get-Em Rosenthal!!!
:D

Last edited:
Careful. I'd stick to reading books on permission selling and stay away from the old style books that preach things like "everyone is a customer."

When you start reading books based back in 1950's sales philosophies you'll doubt whether or not you're doing anything right.

Here's how you know if you're reading proper books:

Wrong: When the book's focus is how to overcome objections. Some of these books will state "the sale starts at the objection" or "most customers say no seven times before they say yes." Avoid.

Right: When the book's focus is how to attract clients who are looking for your services so you don't have to overcome objections.

Also remember that in most cases, authors are addressing sales made where clients cannot back out. Either it's point of sale or there's a minimal cancellation period. Sales tactics tend to work with these products if you can "outsmart" your client.

That does not translate to a product that clients can cancel at any time and they don't even need to contact you to cancel.

Last edited:
Careful. I'd stick to reading books on permission selling and stay away from the old style books that preach things like "everyone is a customer."

When you start reading books based back in 1950's sales philosophies you'll doubt whether or not you're doing anything right.

Here's how you know if you're reading proper books:

Wrong: When the book's focus is how to overcome objections. Some of these books will state "the sale starts at the objection" or "most customers say no seven times before they say yes." Avoid.

Right: When the book's focus is how to attract clients who are looking for your services so you don't have to overcome objections.
Great point. It's what many refer to as "attraction marketing" versus "interruption marketing".

Back