Newby Tuesdays

MNThor

Hey everyone!

I have been a lurker for the past few months and finally decided to create an account. I plan on specializing in FE as my niche in Minnesota.

Well, I won't be starting for another 3-4 months (work commitment), and at that point will be doing it full time. I've landed at FEX Contracting and Final Expense 101 as the possible routes to go with.. Maaaybe EFES? IDK; From what I've gathered, it may be beneficial to go with FEX-C as they seem to be the closest fit from what I've gathered.. Who knows.

Long story short: I'm looking for someone that is actively producing in this business and can act as a mentor/guide in the process. I won't bore you with some of my past history unless you're as serious as I am.

Hey everyone!

I have been a lurker for the past few months and finally decided to create an account. I plan on specializing in FE as my niche in Minnesota.

Well, I won't be starting for another 3-4 months (work commitment), and at that point will be doing it full time. I've landed at FEX Contracting and Final Expense 101 as the possible routes to go with.. Maaaybe EFES? IDK; From what I've gathered, it may be beneficial to go with FEX-C as they seem to be the closest fit from what I've gathered.. Who knows.

Long story short: I'm looking for someone that is actively producing in this business and can act as a mentor/guide in the process. I won't bore you with some of my past history unless you're as serious as I am.

Feagentmentor.com:embarrassed:

Back