Newly licensed 2-14 agent

Adrianne Emanuel

What are some companies I can work for independently that doesn't charge for leads? I have my license in Florida and Virginia so far.

Look no further. Todd's your man...if Todd can't help you, nobody can. :yes:

https://insurance-forums.com/community/members/todd-king.3501/
Lol. Leave Todd alone. He’s alright with me.
By the way, you’re okay too.
I don’t think Todd or anyone else is seriously interested in taking on anyone who’s first question is, “you don’t charge for leads, do you?”
That’s like taking on a client who tells you he wants a 30% rate of return, with a guarantee he won’t lose his principal.

Lol. Leave Todd alone. He’s alright with me.
By the way, you’re okay too.
I don’t think Todd or anyone else is seriously interested in taking on anyone who’s first question is, “you don’t charge for leads, do you?”
That’s like taking on a client who tells you he wants a 30% rate of return, with a guarantee he won’t lose his principal.
I know Todd's ok, and thanks. You seem ok too. :err: He could point her to one of the many above board FMO's that have free leads. :)

What are some companies I can work for independently that doesn't charge for leads? I have my license in Florida and Virginia so far.
Consider rethinking this business. You’re an entrepreneur here. How
How is my question a trap?? I’m looking for guidance
Not trapped by you, but you getting yourself caught in a trap.
Here is some guidance, if you’re serious. Independent, implies entrepreneur, self-employed, business owner. Leads, amongst other things, are the costs of doing business. How much revenue are you willing to sacrifice in exchange for free leads? For example, if you’re a restaurant owner, what is in it for the food distributor to give you a case of chicken for free?
Would you accept a 50/50 split on the gross revenue you generate, even if you don’t profit?
Be careful of the predators in this industry. If you start out with the wrong organization, you could lose your taste for the insurance business for good.
When you’re new, paying for you own leads appears is terrifying. However, buying your own leads is actually best, if you know what to expect. Your profit margin on sales will be higher.

For example, if you spend $30 per lead and you buy 20 leads of people who expressed interest, your expectation should be that 70% will turnout to be worthless. That means you should only expect 5-6 to do business with you.
Now, the discouraging part is all that money you spent for 15 out of 20 to tell you to p*ss off. And if you’re not careful, you will become expense driven and count every dollar spent on how many told you “No.” However, if you remain focused and become revenue driven, the math is as follows:
You spent $600 today. By the end of the week, you closed 5 people at an avg. monthly premium of $60 each. That’s $3600 in annualized premium, from which you may earn 110-120%+. Seventy-five percent of that will be deposited into your bank account. Now, not only did you earn a profit, but you have $600 to buy another case of chicken to sell next week.
In the beginning, the most difficult part is the psychology of coping with the rejection and trusting the formula.
Just my $0.02.

Back