Newspaper ad for Annuities

So how did you write $2,000,000 without seminars?

Most of my annuity business goes to Old Mutual, ING, & Midland National. We use the monthly pt. to pt. when possible.

As far as writing the $2M on average before the seminars I have been in the life insurance and securities business for 10 years now and the annuity production I used to do came from a 50/50 mix of new and existing clients.

Matt

Irwin financial group does the cd ad highest rate and they are in AK.nice outfit and no I'm not with them or do business thru them.they have a whole system and looks good !!

Irwin financial group does the cd ad highest rate and they are in AK.nice outfit and no I'm not with them or do business thru them.they have a whole system and looks good !!

I am assuming you mean Arkansas. I have done a good bit of business with them in the past, and to say the least was not impressed. I hope this helps........

I am assuming you mean Arkansas.

I don't get it, it's not that hard folks. insuranceexec is right. Comeon

Al-Alabama
AR-Arkansas
AK-ALASKA
AZ-Arizona

And why was a 2 year old thread dredged up, not that it matters?

I don't get it, it's not that hard folks. insuranceexec is right. Comeon

Al-Alabama
AR-Arkansas
AK-ALASKA
AZ-Arizona

And why was a 2 year old thread dredged up, not that it matters?

Sounds fishy to me!

Someone comes on here and pulls up the old thread like you said; and then tries to be "inconspicuous"...............LOL.

If the are so great "annuityseller"; then why are you not doing business with them?

you guys are tuff,I was looking at old threads as you call them as I'm new on here and just looking to learn as much as I can. I'm happy where I am know and don't want to change but I've spoken with Irwin and there program looked solid to me ,was just a comment!! I didn't bother to check the spelling but will from know on when it comes to states!!!

you guys are tuff,I was looking at old threads as you call them as I'm new on here and just looking to learn as much as I can. I'm happy where I am know and don't want to change but I've spoken with Irwin and there program looked solid to me ,was just a comment!! I didn't bother to check the spelling but will from know on when it comes to states!!!

No problem. I am curious; who did you speak with at Irwin?

you guys are tuff,

LOL,

annuityseller, I was just kidding around. You should have seen how insuranceexec treated me when I first posted. The scabs are still healing:)

So consider this you're welcome to the forum. it's a rough and tumble lot here but there's also quite a bit of knowledge and insuranceexec does know a lot about annuitys.

Good luck and again welcome.

LOL,

annuityseller, I was just kidding around. You should have seen how insuranceexec treated me when I first posted. The scabs are still healing:)

So consider this you're welcome to the forum. it's a rough and tumble lot here but there's also quite a bit of knowledge and insuranceexec does know a lot about annuitys.

Good luck and again welcome.

It is all in good fun. Welcome to the forum there annuityseller.

Snowman: You know I luv ya! As my college football coach use to tell me:

"If I am not griping at you; it means that you do not matter."

</IMG>

Back