Newspaper ads for life insurance. Effective?

I'd say try anything new as far as advertising. You never know until you try. I would not commit to anything long term however.

Mortgage Protection Life Insurance - Leave a Free & Clear home for your family if you die.

Debt Eliminator Life Insurance - Pay off your credit cards, car loans and more with this life insurance product if you die.

Funeral Expense Life Insurance - Leave your family money to cover funeral and final expenses if you die.

Income Replacement Life Insurance - If you die your income is lost forever. This life insurance product will pay your family a monthly income for the rest of their lives.

Run Forrest Run Life Insurance - Life is like a box of chocolates and the more you eat, the higher your cholesterol increases and the chances of you getting heart disease goes up.

These slogans are available free of charge. I've never used them but hoping someone will.

I started a color display ad with my picture - generic - in a senior community w/ 10k residents. It started in Feb and I haven't rec'd a call yet. The ad is only $55 mo so I'll let it run for the year.

I was going to rent a bus bench but the salesman never got back to me with a list. Must be a bad idea.

I haven't run ads but spent 6 years doing the Randy Murray system: inserts in newspapers, newspaper bills and cable bills. We used a grid of 10-year term from ages 20-75 showing 50,000,100,000, 250,000, 500,000. Response rate was 1 per thousand (sometimes less). Newspaper inserts were two color 81/2 x 11 and newspaper bill stuffers were postsize (3 x 5) listing every 5 years from 30-60. Program was nationwide and, after 15 years, went bust. Not enough leads, premiums too small. All agents discontinued and went elsewhere.

Back