NFL72 Origin of his Screen Name and Yo Yo Tricks

Agentguy5

Guru
1000 Post Club
Vero Beach
NFL72 in action doing The Motorcyle, Bow Tie, Eiffel Tower, and more! I have to say, we had a blast on this trip. See you in Monaco!

Last edited by a moderator:
All that after 10 hours of drinking. Thirty minutes after that video was taken I was mostly passed out, face down in my bed with my clothes and shoes still on, trying to order room service!

But I think they cut me off!

NFL72, you should really change your username. At this point, the NFL is an absolute disgrace. That spectacle in London today was the last straw. Really, sh*tting on the National Anthem while representing the US in another country? Really? The NFL, MLB and every other league of self-important assholes who sh*t on the country that made them rich should be completely boycotted.

I picked the name to honor and old friend who played in the NFL back in the late 70's Rocco Moore. He played for the Chicago Bears and the Eagles as well. He died of a massive heart attack at 52 years old. We worked together for about 20 years, both in the car and mortgage business.

I agree 100% with the complaints about the NFL today. In fact I will watch the Lions today but if I see one player kneeling during the national anthem, I will turn the tv off, go outside and do some yard work.

NFL = Not for long

As long as we stay undefeated and in the top 10, college ball is where it's at anyway. Same with hoops. Well, until the playoffs. nfl regular season is just for fantasy football play. Even mediocre teams make the playoffs nowadays.

I picked the name to honor and old friend who played in the NFL back in the late 70's Rocco Moore. He played for the Chicago Bears and the Eagles as well. He died of a massive heart attack at 52 years old. We worked together for about 20 years, both in the car and mortgage business.

I agree 100% with the complaints about the NFL today. In fact I will watch the Lions today but if I see one player kneeling during the national anthem, I will turn the tv off, go outside and do some yard work.

NFL = Not for long

I'm glad you got around to doing those chores in the yard you've been meaning to do, '72. Something tells me its been a very productive day of yard work for you. :yes:

Back