Ninja Quoter E-Apps Etc..

so the buggy comes first or the??????? geezzzz. not sure how that works in your favor. No way of restricting it huh?

Whats so hard to understand.....the client googles what he is looking for...say gay life insurance....I am on page one for that as well as many others.....lands on my site and runs a quote.....I get the lead emailed to me immediately....I call them.....I interview them to find out why they think they need insurance....I tell them I am a broker and work for them and we pick a plan to apply for....I develop a ticket while talking to them and email it to them while still on the phone....get them to confirm they got it and opens and ask if they have anymore questions.....now I am in 4 states....so I have a agreement with another broker that is lic in just about all the states and if he sells it we split it......

Whats so hard to understand.....the client googles what he is looking for...say gay life insurance....I am on page one for that as well as many others.....lands on my site and runs a quote.....I get the lead emailed to me immediately....I call them.....I interview them to find out why they think they need insurance....I tell them I am a broker and work for them and we pick a plan to apply for....I develop a ticket while talking to them and email it to them while still on the phone....get them to confirm they got it and opens and ask if they have anymore questions.....now I am in 4 states....so I have a agreement with another broker that is lic in just about all the states and if he sells it we split it......

Any guess what the percentage break down is between Term, UL and SIWL is?

Its really interesting how people find you on the net.....take the $9000 case I have now....was at my desk and this $2 mill quote pop's in.....I say yea right....so I called and got a Doctors office.....so I asked for the person on the lead and she asked what about....I said his inquiry of life insurance.....she said hold to my surprise and connected me....after a few min of talking to him he told me his cpa told him to dump his whole life and buy term....I said I can do that for him then asked how he found me....he told me his CPA sent him a link to my site.....apparently the CPA did a search for Texas Term Life Insurance Broker.....

is lead capture restrictive to states you are licensed in? for life & health

We can build you a custom quoter for this. I don't have any agents doing this now, nor see the reason but we can certainly build it. Anything custom on widget design, we charge $199. This can be limiting states, changing the default inputs, changing the health class names and the rates pulling from each etc. Create a support ticket inside of the system if you would like to discuss further.

Ninja Quoter is excellent at lead capture. iGo isn't used in direct to consumer use cases because the software isn't consumer facing (an agent must be authenticated to get a quote). Quote & Apply allows the customer to quote and actually DocuSign the application in a single session from your website/landing page.

Back