NLG Lawsuit

IUL inforce Illustration?

Not to derail this. However, I have a question. Having gone through the UL issues of the 80s & 90s I have been leary of IUL.

Question- can IUL inforce Illustrations be ordered based on current and guaranteed assumptions? These specifically are Farmers.

IUL inforce Illustration?

Not to derail this. However, I have a question. Having gone through the UL issues of the 80s & 90s I have been leary of IUL.

Question- can IUL inforce Illustrations be ordered based on current and guaranteed assumptions? These specifically are Farmers.

Depends on the carrier. Some have that ability, some dont.

I believe Farmers require their own agent to deliver the inforce illustration. Very slick way to keep the other replacing agent out the door. Prepare the client first before calling Farmers.

I believe Farmers require their own agent to deliver the inforce illustration. Very slick way to keep the other replacing agent out the door. Prepare the client first before calling Farmers.

That is my understanding also. They also tell the client they are not allowed to print the information.

Kinda of a confaluted(sp) mess in that I have maybe 9-12 different life plans in the extended family. The Farmers agent has their business and P&C coverages. He writes a lot of Farmer's Life. Or is it still New World? He has also referred me to a dozen plus Life clients including his family members. Not this family which was a sub agent's client.

Back