No E&O, what can I sell?

I'm not aware of an E&O carrier that does not offer monthly payments.

The truth has already been stated - if you're so broke that you don't have $40 a month for E&O, you also don't have enough money to put gas in your tank and print of flyers for BtoB.

I think you can get lower in CA, I think they do a 500k/500k for around $20 a month. $1mm/1mm runs $460 and 2mm/2mm around $900.

You need to get one that covers you for a broad range of products and carriers. In CA, good E&O won't cover for B or below carriers.

NAHU also has it but I think it runs a bit more than Marsh/Affinity runs. Of course you have to be a NAHU member and that runs around $30 a month depending on where you live.

I'm not aware of an E&O carrier that does not offer monthly payments.

The truth has already been stated - if you're so broke that you don't have $40 a month for E&O, you also don't have enough money to put gas in your tank and print of flyers for BtoB.

Those cable bills and costs for dining out do get expensive.

Rick

I'm located in Southern California, I'm being offered a job with Mass. Mutual, and have been told that I need to sort out my E&O, apparently the coverage is to be 2 million. They've got a connection with an insurer, but I suspect that I can get the same level of coverage for a bit less.

Does anyone have any ideas of where I might go to to get a competitive quote?

Last time I was in Vegas I had sex with a meth addicted homeless woman for $10. She told me she was clean so I did not use protection, whats the worst that can happen right. Not sure what made me think of this, but I thought I would share.:biggrin:

Last time I was in Vegas I had sex with a meth addicted homeless woman for $10. She told me she was clean so I did not use protection, whats the worst that can happen right. Not sure what made me think of this, but I thought I would share.:biggrin:

I don't think anyone can figure out what made you think of this. LOL

Back