Not Interested Anymore! How Do You Respond?

You probably need to door knock.. if you get alot of pushback on the phone.i mean if you catch people at the wrong time on the phone it is pretty easy to say not interested, click personally I listen to top producers trainings on that stuff alot. I just picked up some really good stuff today about getting in the door from Joe Ciaccio.
But are getting that in the house?

You probably need to door knock.. if you get alot of pushback on the phone.i mean if you catch people at the wrong time on the phone it is pretty easy to say not interested, click personally I listen to top producers trainings on that stuff alot. I just picked up some really good stuff today about getting in the door from Joe Ciaccio.
But are getting that in the house?

That sounds interesting, would you be willing to share what you found? Thank you.

That sounds interesting, would you be willing to share what you found? Thank you.
Sure I would but it will cost ya! Just joshing.. but seriously I am freakin exhausted and I need to get off this forum and catch some zzz's.. let me give you a real short one though... go on fexcontracting.com and listen to the audio's that newby posted . Travis Tubbs has some good stuff about appointment setting.
I have one that works everytime , but that one will cost..

Pique their interest and make them thirsty for more information. Once your in the door it's your job to bring to the surface needs they were not aware of ( i.e that aarp policy they thought was whole life). The most critical step in the sales process is the initial contact. If you can become a master of minimizing rejection on initial contact by making them curious for more information and having them wait for you on your terms then it becomes really fun.

Just go see 'em in person if you really want to work the crap out of the lead.

They'll forget you called if you visit them a week or two later.

Yeah when your new or are low on leads hound them to death. I had been calling a lead that was out of the way drive wise, all by itself, everyday for weeks. Never could get the guy on the phone. My wife was even asking me how long do I keep calling them if I can't get a hold of them. I told her until they tell me to stop:twitchy:

Well anyway, I called this guy for the 50th time one Sat morn. I get a call back on another number, it was his girlfriend. She passed the message along but he still didnt call me back. Finally, this Monday I had an appt near his house. So I DK'd it. He was there, he had just moved to second shift at work that week. Wrote him up and it was one of my easiest sales ever.

I got the lead over 5 weeks ago. You got two options. Get twice as many leads and go for the low hanging fruit or work these leads to death.

Yeah when your new or are low on leads hound them to death. I had been calling a lead that was out of the way drive wise, all by itself, everyday for weeks. Never could get the guy on the phone. My wife was even asking me how long do I keep calling them if I can't get a hold of them. I told her until they tell me to stop:twitchy:

Well anyway, I called this guy for the 50th time one Sat morn. I get a call back on another number, it was his girlfriend. She passed the message along but he still didnt call me back. Finally, this Monday I had an appt near his house. So I DK'd it. He was there, he had just moved to second shift at work that week. Wrote him up and it was one of my easiest sales ever.

I got the lead over 5 weeks ago. You got two options. Get twice as many leads and go for the low hanging fruit or work these leads to death.

I don't find that to be the only two options. I get 15 leads per week and I don't hound people. In fact I'm moving to only 12 leads per week here soon.

I don't find that to be the only two options. I get 15 leads per week and I don't hound people. In fact I'm moving to only 12 leads per week here soon.

Well there's two options for the rest of us mortals JD.:laugh:

Last edited:

JD you are a very consistent closer. are you annticipating the same type of volume with 12 leads? Or are you easing into retirement? Or another option?
paige

Back