nuclear stress test Medicare advantage plan?

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
Ok I am pretty sure this has always been covered, I was never really asked about this
However I got a VM from a client who is upset because her doc told her Medicare advantage does not pay for this and she will have to do the treadmill

However this is not sounding right to me, I do a search online and seems it is covered MA, according to google, but no carrier specific document

am I missing something?

What did Aetna say when you called and asked?
That is just it I am just calling for pre information what someone might know from experience

before I call the client and then Aetna and go through that whole song and dance

I find with any insurance carrier if I know the answer before I call I can get better results because they often give me the wrong answer but I already know they are wrong I can change the course of the call

UHC for instance is really bad and giving misinfo, saying this cannot be done, or that is not covered, and having to end up calling back If I did not know better before I called

Ok I am pretty sure this has always been covered, I was never really asked about this
However I got a VM from a client who is upset because her doc told her Medicare advantage does not pay for this and she will have to do the treadmill

However this is not sounding right to me, I do a search online and seems it is covered MA, according to google, but no carrier specific document

am I missing something?

all the stress test use the treadmill and nuclear is covered under certain criteria .i have never heard of anyone not getting approved if doctor ordered it correctly.

Back