Obama Phone Sales Reps May Be Good Agents

Re: President President President President President Obama Phone Sales Reps May Be Good Agents

I forgot how old B and C leads are. You only have 3 months to contact them after they send it in. After that, all bets are off.

Man - things have changed . . . I was looking it up ( had a call from someone ) and thought the 18 month rule would apply - but, 3 months it is . . .

Learned something new today . . .

Re: President President President President President President Obama Phone Sales Reps May Be Good Agents

Man - things have changed . . . I was looking it up ( had a call from someone ) and thought the 18 month rule would apply - but, 3 months it is . . .

Learned something new today . . .

The 18 months is for an existing customer. You have 18 months from their last premium payment to contact them...unless they ask you/the company to not call again, then you can't call again.

With that 132 IQ, I'd think you'd learn al least one new thing every day.

Re: President President Obama Phone Sales Reps May Be Good Agents

Well of course. But - would only call from B & C leads which are exempt from the DNC . . .

You must not have seen any of the Reps around or at their canopy setups? They are 100% American and actually are pretty good at what they do . . .

That's my point.....I saw dozens. :biggrin:

So what about Dm leads that put no #? I always look up the # and call if i can find.
I thought we went through this before. You just write their number on the lead card ha ha

Awesome new program with One Life . . .

All direct mail cards are scrubbed against the DNC list before they are put back in the que . . . This is a time saver for sure . . .

Back