OE Live TV Leads Potential

Here is what I have found when working with TV Leads. I work for SR. Life and I pay $600.00 for the TV leads up front. Now I find out, they have their own call center and if the captive agent doesn't sell the caller, then they sell that as a lead to the Agents. So we're all excited thinking we are getting leads from people who call in that want insurance yet they have already tried to sell them.

Here is what I have found when working with TV Leads. I work for SR. Life and I pay $600.00 for the TV leads up front. Now I find out, they have their own call center and if the captive agent doesn't sell the caller, then they sell that as a lead to the Agents. So we're all excited thinking we are getting leads from people who call in that want insurance yet they have already tried to sell them.

How do you feel about that?

Greg...what's your spin to justify this?:skeptical:

How do you feel about that?

Greg...what's your spin to justify this?:skeptical:

I don't know anything about this. TV leads are $34 each so I don't know how she can pay $600 each week for TV leads, $600 is not evenly divided by 34.

As long as my closing % is 5-9 apps per 20 TV leads spoken to I'm good. Can't speak for the young lady though.

I don't know anything about this. TV leads are $34 each so I don't know how she can pay $600 each week for TV leads, $600 is not evenly divided by 34.

As long as my closing % is 5-9 apps per 20 TV leads spoken to I'm good. Can't speak for the young lady though.

Excuse me I didn't say per week. When I started they wanted $600.00 upfront for TV leads. Perhaps not exactly 600.00 but I rounded it off.
I will call them right now and ask exactly how much it is. I know what I was told.

----------

$680.00 if you want to get technical. The $680.00 upfront is even worse.

----------

Please show me where I said $600.00 a week.

The best TV lead provider in the industry is from LRG. Ask for Paul,
Pricing for Final Expense:
$12.00 Per Lead – 50 States
$13.00 Per Lead – 30-49 States
$14.00 Per Lead – 20-39 States
$15.00 Per Lead – 10-19 States
$16.00 Per Lead – 5-9 States
$20.00 Per Lead – 1-4 States
100 Lead Minimum Order

The best TV lead provider in the industry is from LRG. Ask for Paul,
Pricing for Final Expense:
$12.00 Per Lead – 50 States