Offering AARP/UHC/Secure Horizons Contracts

Congratulations Rick. My MGA for AARP/UHC contract just went into effect for Florida. I'm offering $400 in Florida to start. Paid direct with a pre-nup. No ties. Also Aetna same deal.

The underage is indemnity.

Congratulations Rick. My MGA for AARP/UHC contract just went into effect for Florida. I'm offering $400 in Florida to start. Paid direct with a pre-nup. No ties. Also Aetna same deal.

Don't understand the "Congratulations Rick" part of the post but with a pre-nup to your agents, that's a good deal. You have the same contract as I have and apparently both of us offer GA contracts to others.

Rick

Thanks for the info.

I was offered an MGA for AARP Med Sup with UHC but no mention of health for junior seniors as I like to call them.

I'm going to pursue this as I have a union that is looking for health benefits for the 55 to 65 retired.

Hank

Congratulations Rabbi. GA with Aetna and UHC is $450. Many people (including Rick and I) offer a pre-nup, direct pay by carrier, but offer $450 per sale, you may want to reconsider your offer.

(Comp is higher is Cali)

Don't understand the "Congratulations Rick" part of the post but with a pre-nup to your agents, that's a good deal. You have the same contract as I have and apparently both of us offer GA contracts to others.

Rick

You don't think Congratulations is in order for attaining such a level? I'll take it back.
:mad:

A note of caution regarding the 50-64 Indemnity plans: AARP will not allow non-resident agents to sell these products. I am a resident of Kansas, (plans n/a here) with non-resident license in MO (where they are available). Got certified thru UHC for the mini-med plans (Essential and Essential Plus), but when it came time to get the major med (Aetna's Essential Premier), they put the kabosh on everything. I mean EVERYTHING. I can't sell anything unless I can sell everything, according to their rules. Nobody knew this until April.... supposedly. Apparently Aetna had info UHC did not.

Back