One Call Closes for T65

Great point to make!

In the card and via e-mail autoresponder, I send them to a video update of what's new in Medicare. They often share the link with their friends and family, too. This has driven lots of referrals. For those few that are not online, I encourage them to call me if they have any questions, while reminding them over and over that I am already their agent (because they forget).

You can use Mailchimp, for example, and import from your CRM all of the E-mail addresses, then make one e-mail template pointing them to the video hosted on your site. It may take an hour or two, at the most, to set it up, but they sure love you for it and it makes you "top of mind" during the season when everyone is talking about Medicare.

CW

This is good, but none of you, shockingly, never mentioned a card right before AEP for your Medicare clients (supps & MAPDs). This, to me, is CRUCIAL... they will forget to call you, if they are thinking of changing. And supp ppl think it's the time of yr to change for them too, even though it isn't (cept their PDP).

I send a card out 9/25 every yr.

Back