One of those Days. Ouch!

March production sucked, I am no longer writing non-standard new business to bums so new clients were hard to find, also when a bum cancels for non-pay I am not re-writing, so I had lots of chargebacks.

The dashboard of my car lit up like a Christmas tree one day. I have lights of every color and size lit up, engine, brakes, 4x4, dsc, all wheel drive, parking brake, emergency esv, and the scary message "drive to the nearest BMW dealer"

Lastly a letter reminding me my kid's dorm building is closing and she needs to move out by June 1st, but her school has a brand new facility ready for only 16k per year to share a place with 5 other kids. Next letter, our dorms are full your kid is number 21 on a waiting list for the fall housing.

No. She fell of the chair like an ***. I hit the pole. Completely sober.

Years ago I pulled into a library parking lot down the road from my next appointment to get some paperwork out of the way. Next thing I hear is a huge crash guy backed into a telephone pole at pretty fast speed and drives off with a huge pole side dent in the rear of his car....15 minutes later the car comes back and don't you know he parked in that same parking spot.

Years ago I pulled into a library parking lot down the road from my next appointment to get some paperwork out of the way. Next thing I hear is a huge crash guy backed into a telephone pole at pretty fast speed and drives off with a huge pole side dent in the rear of his car....15 minutes later the car comes back and don't you know he parked in that same parking spot.

Some people are just big readers and need those books accident or no accident.

Back