Online agents

Does a person have to be gay to buy from the Gay Life Insurance site? Can Transgenders buy insurance there? :unsure:

Does a person have to be a Baptized Christian to by a KSKJ policy? ;)[/QUOTE]
...................................................................................................
That's what they "say". ;)

HAHAHA.....what do you know....I looked at your site.....you got a long way to go....,.M3 generated 531 leads for 2017 with 6042 unique visits...6678 total views.....and weak for this site....I really need to work on it...but I also do health insurance.....
2017-stats-jpg.4255

I am not sure what M3 is, however, that's great work with generating 531 leads per year. I have only been at this for a solid 6 months... Lets set a plan to see where our lead volumes are this time next year. I love a bit of healthy competition.

You can also just trust the first page of google most of the time, google wants to make sure you obtain the best information at all times and it's very hard to get to page 1 on google for anything insurance related. Just go past the results that have "Ad" next to them.

First off, You can PAY to be number 1, or a "Sponsored AD". Secondly I know doing research that the average website stays number 1 for about 4 minutes on google, then slowly works there way down over even immediatly to the second page of google. That is why companies hire full-time SEO people.

I know big companies do it but how do you sell online, just get an "econtract" and have the client digitally sign up.

First off, You can PAY to be number 1, or a "Sponsored AD". Secondly I know doing research that the average website stays number 1 for about 4 minutes on google, then slowly works there way down over even immediatly to the second page of google. That is why companies hire full-time SEO people.

There are plenty of people on this site that have top ranking articles on google (results 1-3) who don't employ full time SEO people...

Back