Online App to Policy Issued less than 36 hours......

Thanks. What else was cool was that my client has a son that turned 18 on Thursday. At fist Assurant told him during the health verification interview taht his son would have to have his own policy since he turned 18 and wasn't going to school. They changed their mind and are including his son.

Little known fact about Assurant. On most plans a child can stay on the policy from at 19 to 24 if they're a full time student, but after 24 they must get their own coverage. With Assurant they can stay on the parents policy after age 24 as long as the child is still getting financial aid from the parents.

Realistagent,

Congratulations. Assurant is a wondefful company. The Ease apps are Easy. However Golden Rule and World now have online apps too.

Also, Assurant has a new EASE system where you dont' need to be online.

Are you already in UandiWin or are you with NMG?

I built my business in my first year mostly with Assurant Health. It's so very wonderful. I joined UandIWin four months ago and it's gotten even better. We have weekly web training now and I make sure I get all the updated info on Assurant.

Back three months ago on this forum I met a very nice guy in Maryland that filled me in and the benefits of being up to date with Assurant. With UandIWin now I'm able to do that. Best wishes on your career.

Since you're in Michigan I'd suggest look at getting appointed also with World. They have great rates and excellent underwriting support direct to the agent.

Contact me anytime. Jen

Scott,
Where is the rest of your horse?

PS: I have had Assurant cases issued in as little as 24 hours! WOW. They can be great. There have been recently some difficult cases however where they didn' close in 45 days. It was because the client (not Assurant) did not help to make the medical records available. the family doctor never sent in the record)

Jen (UandIWINagent)

World has online apps? Since when? Are they using the old QQLink system now that they have absorbed CGI & CRL?

Back