Online Prospecting Tools

HankWilson6

I have a virtual agency. We are mainly P&C but also prospect life.

What are some online prospecting tools that are out there? We currently are using search engine optimization but I was thinking about some advertising Facebook provides.

Our target market his home, auto and commercial with tech savy prospects since we do everything online.

Anybody use online prospecting?

I just send a direct message, but if anyone out there wants to know about a company that can help with all of this (SEO, Google ads, Facebook ads...), I can refer a great small company that does a great job. You can direct message me if interested.

Online prospecting is absolutely the way to do it these days - when I see people spending $2000/mo on postcards and $0 on SEO/ads, my head explodes a little bit. It has to be done right, but when it's done right, online advertising is INCREDIBLY efficient.

I just send a direct message, but if anyone out there wants to know about a company that can help with all of this (SEO, Google ads, Facebook ads...), I can refer a great small company that does a great job. You can direct message me if interested.

Online prospecting is absolutely the way to do it these days - when I see people spending $2000/mo on postcards and $0 on SEO/ads, my head explodes a little bit. It has to be done right, but when it's done right, online advertising is INCREDIBLY efficient.

but why not publicly?

I have a virtual agency. We are mainly P&C but also prospect life.

What are some online prospecting tools that are out there? We currently are using search engine optimization but I was thinking about some advertising Facebook provides.

Our target market his home, auto and commercial with tech savy prospects since we do everything online.

Anybody use online prospecting?

We do online prospecting as well. We have a social media team that works on that. Other than SEO, we are active on all social media platforms.

I specialize in online prospecting, in particular using paid Facebook lead generation methods. On top of that, I get to qualify my leads via surveys to ensure all leads are exclusive and of high quality.

As for business owners:

Need good leads within an Industry, # Employees and Sales Volume? Plus a free simple tool to find the main people in the company

You pick the area(s): Commercial Contractor, Grocery Store, Hotel, Restaurant, Auto Dealership, Software/IT, BioTech/BioMed, Accounting/CPA, AEC, Medical, Manufacturing

My team just vetted two software companies that we found enormous value in.

The first is MiEdge Home - miEdge
It is a database with many features. The biggest value to us was that they have all of the information from a company's 5500 form, including contact information for the signatory and benefits information. Their database was extremely helpful in our prospecting efforts.

The second is DiscoverOrg DiscoverOrg: Business Contact Database | B2B Sales Lead Lists
We have been using DO for several months now and it by far has better insight and visibility into companies than any other prospecting tool we have vetter or used. I highly recommend looking into this software. They have 96% accuracy of direct, C-level & HR contact information as well as many insights into the company's initiatives and basic information you would want to know.

Back