Open Enrollment 'Exception?'

You will have to do the app, and then see what documents will be required/requested.
Or, call the 800 318 2596 Obamacare No Help line, who won't understand what an OFF marketplace plan is (good luck with that).

And, if he didn't change counties with the move, then I doubt he will get an SEP.
If you get a mid year increase on a grandfathered/grandmothered old IFP plan, then that is eligible for an SEP. I've done many of those.

CMS is proposing in 2020 to allow people with a drop in income to move from OFF to ON marketplace if newly eligible for APTC

When I run into issues like this, if I cannot help them based on the rules I as a broker have to follow, I then send them to the MP. The MP can do what it wants.

My last two referrals were outside their SEP 60 days, I told them to call the MP. MP enrolled them anyway.

When I run into issues like this, if I cannot help them based on the rules I as a broker have to follow, I then send them to the MP. The MP can do what it wants.

My last two referrals were outside their SEP 60 days, I told them to call the MP. MP enrolled them anyway.

LOL...they do what they want.

Back