American Rescue Plan and its effects on ACA enrollments!!!

Many changes are coming to the ACA space for the remainder of the 2021 and 2022 plan year.

These changes are being implemented as part of the American Rescue Plan,part of Covid19 stimulus package
it seems that There is going to be a reduction in the premiuns and people with any income will qualify !!

. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS ?

I heard you will be able to buy insurance at the dollar store soon. But it may be $3 for the premium.
Yes I heard something like that ......
I heard that people who are between 100% and 150% of PL would pay zero premium for a silver and people who are above 400%-with no limits- the maximum they will pay would be 8.79% of their income..starting as soon as next month ....

Is that on existing people on aca ? Will they be adjusting premiums ?My area saw big increases due to to the lowest price plans rising .

I heard you will be able to buy insurance at the dollar store soon. But it may be $3 for the premium.
I hear that would be $1 at Dollar Tree, but not maybe in other states.

Let me know if you don't agree with this based on what we know so far:
8.5% of premium for benchmark silver plan is max for higher income folk. Anyone know if the benchmark is not still the 2nd lowest cost silver plan in each zip code?
I ran an example on $150,000 income 8.5% is $1062/month. for older middle aged couple with a 17 year old: full cost 2nd lowest silver is: $1786-$1062=their cost, & gives them a tax credit of $724, better than $0 tax credit.
Question is, when?

Yee haw! Let the games begin. I got a big bank role of Biden bucks to hand out over the next 2 months. Get Obama bucks now, I got more for you.

People won't have a clawback for under estimating income and are being rewarded, while the honest lose again.

Make 100k? I still got Biden bucks for you.

STM market will be cut in half. No need to eliminate when you can just subsidize aca more to equal STM premiums.

Get purposely fired? Get free cobra, free obamacare, and UI checks for months. The American way.

The market changed over night, who is ready to win or lose business?

Back