Opening A FE Call Center . . .

Right. You can generate leads, but the quality of lead and the persistency of that business if you write a policy is terrible.

A final expense live transfer should cost $50+ if it's a web generated lead and transferred over...and those work. It's just the low cost, cold calling on DNC scrubbed lists that doesn't.

There aren't many FE telesales agencies out there left. It's the carnage leftover from the Live Transfer mania that hit the industry the last few years. Most of those agents and agencies are out of the business or pivoted elsewhere.

And the TV live transfers are still king of the hill. Tele-sales agents that are using live transfers where the customer responds to a TV commercial, or responds to any directly worded FE ad with English speakers, are just better.

Maybe those overseas callers will start closing down since their tele-sales customers are closing down. Then we would all start receiving less and less telemarketing cold calls, which means maybe people will go back to picking up the phone again?

I think there are still good opportunities using American telemarketers if you have quality data / lists, good social media data and some TV responses.

TV is expensive right now with Election / Medicare eating up all the availability. It will get more affordable after the New Year.

Live Transfers seem to be very effective based on my research. They can be created for less than $25 and sold for $40 / $50. After expenses - not a bad ROI.

But, in-house sales will be the key. Just want to fill some of the work stations and at the same time, give people the opportunity to have a job.

I think there are still good opportunities using American telemarketers if you have quality data / lists, good social media data and some TV responses.

TV is expensive right now with Election / Medicare eating up all the availability. It will get more affordable after the New Year.

Live Transfers seem to be very effective based on my research. They can be created for less than $25 and sold for $40 / $50. After expenses - not a bad ROI.

But, in-house sales will be the key. Just want to fill some of the work stations and at the same time, give people the opportunity to have a job.

Dude, why are you asking for advice when you already have it figured out.

A good friend was remodeling his Insurance Agency's building that had 48 Work Cubicles, complete with chairs, computers, monitors and all the accessories. He asked me to sell them to make room.

I had a buyer lined up and she cancelled the day before she was to come get everything. So - for some crazy reason, I guess to do my friend a solid, I bought it all . . . Got a great deal.

So - first of the year I'm going to open a Call Center focusing on FE.

I doubt I will staff all 48 work stations - so, I'm going to fill in seats with trained Telemarketers that will generate Leads - ie: TM Leads and Live Transfers.

What is the going rate for these?

We will be using American callers and quality, scrubbed lists.

Thoughts?
When you say you got a good deal, I assume you mean the assets are worth more than what you paid. Unless your Plan A is to profit from the sale those assets you got a great deal on, I cannot imagine starting a business before researching costs and expenses of operating it. Did I miss something?

Back