Organic Insurance Leads (company)

dryheat

Does anyone out there have experience with a company called "Organic Insurance Leads"? I don't know if they are new or changed their name. they say they specialize in organic leads. I can't find reviews or info on the company online (other than their website). any info or experience with this company would be greatly appreciated!

Looks like a new start up. No data yet on Alexa, no backlinks, nothing archived...Looks like they like the same color Green we used in our logo and web site so that is a Positive:)

So yes, a brand new company. They have links on their site that go no where. Tried to use their chat & it says: "You are chatting with an unidentified user. Be careful what you discuss." Waited but no one came on to chat with me.

Interesting stuff about their experience in SEO lead gen: "[FONT=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When it comes to insurance sales leads generation, OrganicInsuranceLeads.com is the crème de la crème in Search Engine Optimization companies. [/FONT]"

I wish them much success. We can always use Quality vendors in the Insurance Lead gen space. It appears they are truly brand new so I don't know if they can deliver on their promise or not. As long as they bill you for leads....what is the risk? If they want money up front; Use your credit card so you can dispute in case they don't deliver on their promise.

Other than that, they have a nice looking site and I suspect they will improve on it.

Looks like they're a company who had an guy come here and ask about their site to promote it?

I mean, being serious:

I like how it says they have 25 years experience in internet lead generation.

Bob- They telemarketed me and they do want $$$ up front, and a lot of it....600-700.00 minimum...when I asked about this and pressed for more info, they did not have a great response....I tried to negotiate a lower lead price, and they barely played ball there either....new lead companies trying to gain business ALWAYS negotiate lead pricing....these guys: not so much.....I opted not to sign up with them

Looks like a new start up. No data yet on Alexa, no backlinks, nothing archived...Looks like they like the same color Green we used in our logo and web site so that is a Positive:)

So yes, a brand new company. They have links on their site that go no where. Tried to use their chat & it says: "You are chatting with an unidentified user. Be careful what you discuss." Waited but no one came on to chat with me.

Interesting stuff about their experience in SEO lead gen: "[FONT=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When it comes to insurance sales leads generation, OrganicInsuranceLeads.com is the crème de la crème in Search Engine Optimization companies. [/FONT]"

I wish them much success. We can always use Quality vendors in the Insurance Lead gen space. It appears they are truly brand new so I don't know if they can deliver on their promise or not. As long as they bill you for leads....what is the risk? If they want money up front; Use your credit card so you can dispute in case they don't deliver on their promise.

Other than that, they have a nice looking site and I suspect they will improve on it.

This company is junk! The sales guy name Young said we use only SEO and don't buy any leads from the bigger companies like insureme or allweb. That is a lie! Allweb sold me the same lead a month prior. 9 out of 10 leads you buy from them will be CRAP! All you will be doing is wasting your time on calling and spending more time getting credits for bogus leads. There is only 1 customer service person. Good luck having that person call you back. The sales guy will lie through their teeth on signing you up. DO NOT TRUST THEM!

I use to use hometown quotes for a couple of years. I had no problem with you guys until last year. The quality and volume went down drastically. When i wanted to close my account you guys ended up screwing me on the amount on my credited leads. Since then anytime agents asked me how you guys are as a company i let them know the truth. You guys lost a good client. I spent a ton of money with you guys.

SFAgent8,
[sorry for my late response but been too busy to monitor the forum this week:( ]
I'm sorry for your situation you mention and I would appreciate it if you would contact me so I can look into what happened with your account. I'd specifically like to find out why you were not credited leads that should have been! That is not the norm with the processes we have in place. I'm sorry for whatever happened and will make sure you receive the monies owed you. This is just not the way we do business & I'd like to find out what happened.

Please give me a call and/or shoot me an email so I can follow up.

Thank you.

SFAgent8,
[sorry for my late response but been too busy to monitor the forum this week:( ]
I'm sorry for your situation you mention and I would appreciate it if you would contact me so I can look into what happened with your account. I'd specifically like to find out why you were not credited leads that should have been! That is not the norm with the processes we have in place. I'm sorry for whatever happened and will make sure you receive the monies owed you. This is just not the way we do business & I'd like to find out what happened.

Please give me a call and/or shoot me an email so I can follow up.

Thank you.

Always great to see a business owner taking responsibility and getting involved to resolve disputes with clients.

Yes and no....I have no issues with HQ or Bob (cancelled my account a few months back because legit bad leads were being denied for credits), but traded a few emails with him and asked him many times to follow up with me on a new project he is working on and I have heard nada....again he may just be too busy to get back to me, and I get he is the CEO, but is that is the case then don't ask people to email/call you if you do not have time to get back to them in a timely manner...again, I have no beefs with Bob or HQ, however the lead quality I had with them was no better, and often worse, than with the companies so many on here bash (Netquote, AWL, Insureme, etc)...

Always great to see a business owner taking responsibility and getting involved to resolve disputes with clients.

In my opinion, as long as these companies just rely on affiliates to provide them with leads, they're going to be mostly junk. Basically these "lead companies" are just a middle man between us and the 20 guys setting up insurance websites at the internet cafe in Eastern Europe or India. Am I off base here?

Back