Our Agency is Looking for Progressive Appointment

Apr 15, 2018

1. Theo4569

Theo4569 New Member

Hello Everyone,

This post is meant only for agencies/agents based out of Florida, we are an independent agency looking to partner with another agency or agent in the state who has a direct appointment with Progressive. Currently we are signed up with several MGA's but unfortunately they do not offer Progressive and the two auto carriers we are directly appointed with do not offer competitive rates for the majority of South Florida, If you are interested, please send me a PM or let me know through a reply underneath how I can contact you. Thank you and hope everyone is doing well!

Theo4569, Apr 15, 2018
  2. Scott Ashton

Scott Ashton Expert

State:
    Florida
    Want to buy my Florida book with Progressive. We can talk @ 407-547-7009. Scott Mackenzie/Mackenzie Insurance Agency. $350,000 in written premium. Once you get the book...check...you should be able to get appointed with Progressive.

3. Hermes Almaguer

Hermes Almaguer New Member

we sell progressive in fl and pa, I can accept you as an agent, not a problem! please send ne an email with your info to [email protected]

Hermes

4. Scott Ashton

Scott Ashton Expert

State:
    Florida
    I will sell you a small book. This will help you with your appointment. I can be reached @ 407-547-7009. Scott Mackenzie. Thank you.

5. marindependent

marindependent Guru

Did you try any clusters?

6. Scott Ashton

Scott Ashton Expert

State:
    Florida
    Clusters?

7. marindependent

marindependent Guru

Yes are there any insurance clusters or MGAs that offer appointments with Progressive Insurance?

8. flinsco

flinsco New Member

State:
    Florida
    If anyone still has a book to sell in Florida, I have cash and a credit line to buy one especially Progressive. Obviously the website flinsco.com is one way to find me or pm me but since my old account is dead this will have to do. My old account is like 10 years old and I sold the old business so I can't pm anyone as the email is gone as is the old domain that I started here thanks to this website.

flinsco, Mar 22, 2019
  9. Dreamiekid

Dreamiekid Expert

State:
    Florida
    Why not get infinity? Progressive be stealing your customer.

10. BADTROUT

BADTROUT Guru

State:
    Colorado
    Kemper Auto just picked up Infiniti didn't they? Regardless, get both.