Our Agency is Looking for Progressive Appointment

Hello Everyone,

This post is meant only for agencies/agents based out of Florida, we are an independent agency looking to partner with another agency or agent in the state who has a direct appointment with Progressive. Currently we are signed up with several MGA's but unfortunately they do not offer Progressive and the two auto carriers we are directly appointed with do not offer competitive rates for the majority of South Florida, If you are interested, please send me a PM or let me know through a reply underneath how I can contact you. Thank you and hope everyone is doing well!

Want to buy my Florida book with Progressive. We can talk @ 407-547-7009. Scott Mackenzie/Mackenzie Insurance Agency. $350,000 in written premium. Once you get the book...check...you should be able to get appointed with Progressive.

I will sell you a small book. This will help you with your appointment. I can be reached @ 407-547-7009. Scott Mackenzie. Thank you.

If anyone still has a book to sell in Florida, I have cash and a credit line to buy one especially Progressive. Obviously the website flinsco.com is one way to find me or pm me but since my old account is dead this will have to do. My old account is like 10 years old and I sold the old business so I can't pm anyone as the email is gone as is the old domain that I started here thanks to this website.

Hello Everyone,

This post is meant only for agencies/agents based out of Florida, we are an independent agency looking to partner with another agency or agent in the state who has a direct appointment with Progressive. Currently we are signed up with several MGA's but unfortunately they do not offer Progressive and the two auto carriers we are directly appointed with do not offer competitive rates for the majority of South Florida, If you are interested, please send me a PM or let me know through a reply underneath how I can contact you. Thank you and hope everyone is doing well!

Why not get infinity? Progressive be stealing your customer.

Back