Out of network provider wants to now bill me????

First you said 99% of docs participate, now it is 100%. Why not 110%?

So which is it?

What day is it in your world? Who is the president?

Do you know Tommy Flanagan?

I said 99% of Medicare approved drs take either United or Humana nation wide I believe . As I said I’ve never seen a dr I’ve checked on take not at least one . I was thinking of you today as I wrote 2 mapds . $700 k house . They insisted on mapd and hospital policys . I shouted BOB !!!

I said 99% of Medicare approved drs take either United or Humana nation wide I believe . As I said I’ve never seen a dr I’ve checked on take not at least one . I was thinking of you today as I wrote 2 mapds . $700 k house . They insisted on mapd and hospital policys . I shouted BOB !!!
Hahaha, made me think of a joke.

So B.B. King's wife decides to get him something special for his birthday....
renderTimingPixel.png

Blues guitar legend B.B. King's wife goes into a tattoo parlor and wants to get B.B. something special for his birthday. She decides to get his initials tattooed on her body. To be even more special, she gets one "B" on her left buttcheek and the other "B" on the right buttcheek.

Later that night after his show, he walks in the front door. There his wife is standing, buck naked, spreading out her ass, showing off her new tattoo.

He looks at her and shouts, "Who the hell is BOB?!!!" :laugh:

Call some docs at UTSW or MD Anderson and get back with me....

Regarding the original post, did you recive an explination of beneifits from your insurance company? The EOB usually comes in a timely manner. I would wait until you have something in writing before I would pay. Like another post mentioned, offer them 50% of the bill to get this behind you.

Back