Outsourced Appointment Setter Vs. Pay-Per-Appointment?

I have used offshore telemarketers out of the Philippines paying an hourly rate. Some speak great English and others don't so I have them submit a voice recording sharing their experience so I can see how they sound and the ones with decent English, I will schedule a phone interview through Skype.

I have used offshore telemarketers out of the Philippines paying an hourly rate. Some speak great English and others don't so I have them submit a voice recording sharing their experience so I can see how they sound and the ones with decent English, I will schedule a phone interview through Skype.

Ok nice! I've seen at least one company that has appointment setters who will book appointments for you from the leads they generate, and they just charge per appointment.

Would you say it's better to have an appointment setter set appointments with leads you get from various lead vendors, or is it better to have a lead gen company book the appointments directly on your calendar in your opinion?

Ok nice! I've seen at least one company that has appointment setters who will book appointments for you from the leads they generate, and they just charge per appointment.

Would you say it's better to have an appointment setter set appointments with leads you get from various lead vendors, or is it better to have a lead gen company book the appointments directly on your calendar in your opinion?
In my opinion it would be better to have an independent appointment setter that I can micromanage and coach. The big lead gen companies will work with you, but not as closely as a one man operation will

Back