P&C or Health & Life

BrendanF386

I have a few different opportunities lined up for me where I can take the direction to do Property and Casualty or Life and Health. This will be brand new for me but I have shown strong sales talent over the phones before.

Im used to being a 1099 employee but Im also only 19 years old. To different brokers are really excited how young and ambitious I am, and have already offered me a spot on board.

But which direction to I take? Working as an independent agent working for a broker selling P&C or Should I take the Life & Health direction?

Thanks in advance everybody!

I have a few different opportunities lined up for me where I can take the direction to do Property and Casualty or Life and Health. This will be brand new for me but I have shown strong sales talent over the phones before.

Im used to being a 1099 employee but Im also only 19 years old. To different brokers are really excited how young and ambitious I am, and have already offered me a spot on board.

But which direction to I take? Working as an independent agent working for a broker selling P&C or Should I take the Life & Health direction?

Thanks in advance everybody!

You can sell all the above and offer a complete coverage to the potential clients.:idea::cool::swoon:

I have aged insurance leads clients who are successful at selling auto & home as well as health and life agents that are successful at selling health & life so agents are making money selling different lines of insurance. Your best bet is to find someone who is doing well selling insurance who can train you by letting you go on appointments with them, etc. to help you learn the ropes.

Back