Pacesetter Advantage Final Expense IMO

Jerry and Matt are great!
I have had the pleasure of riding with Matt, There are very few people that can out produce Matt. He is honest and ethical. He is only a phone call away to answer questions and help you with a case. His phone appointment setting scripts are the best I have seen and used.
Good Luck
Thanks Walleye!

Thanks for the heads-up Todd. It loads fine on our end, please shoot me a DM and let me know what you're seeing so we can make sure it gets taken care of.
This site can’t be reached
The connection was reset.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

It's been like that for months.

This site can’t be reached
The connection was reset.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

It's been like that for months.

In my case my Avast antivirus blocks the site. Last year I tried both notifying Avast about a "false posititve", if that's the right term and leaving some kind of email on the pacesetter site-don't remember exactly what. Neither caused any change. Off the top of my head, I would say Avast has been blocking their site at least since you and I discussed them as an IMO in 2016.

If I disable Avast, then I can look at their site.

I have no idea how to make the fancy screen pictures show up here, but avast does not like the pacesetteradvantage site because Avast says the site is infected with URL:Mal

edit, I see another screen I can expand, Avast says it is a low severity problem and it is detected by their Web Shield component.

edit: assorted internet threads seem to indicate the incorrect assignment of URL:Mal can also be an issue with AVG.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads-up Todd. It loads fine on our end, please shoot me a DM and let me know what you're seeing so we can make sure it gets taken care of.

I'm getting the exact same thing as Goillini and LD. Like LD, we use Avast as well.

giphy.gif

I just had a note about an avast update which reminded me I'd not heard anything more on this thread.

I just looked up the pacesetter link, clicked it and got their screens, so they got the issue resolved.

Back