Paper or Plastic

Just had another one. Some dude from Pakistan or India wanting to know if I'd received my new Medicare card in the past two weeks. When I said no, here's what he said:

You should be receiving your new card any day now with new features and benefits at no cost to you.

I've heard a lot of different opening lines from Medicare telemarketers but this is a new one.

Post a pic of It when it comes...we would love to see what these dirt bags send you. JK

I wish like hell that the feds could get on this and put an end to their corruption.

Post a pic of It when it comes...we would love to see what these dirt bags send you. JK

I wish like hell that the feds could get on this and put an end to their corruption.
That's the problem. Nothings coming because my card has not changed.

He specifically mentioned my red, white and blue card so that's OM. That's when he mentioned new features and new benefits. There aren't any. It's just a card.

His spill is designed to confuse seniors and that's the shit CMS should be going after. Instead, we have to sell with one hand tied behind our backs because of all the complaints.

He specifically mentioned my red, white and blue card so that's OM. That's when he mentioned new features and new benefits. There aren't any. It's just a card.

His spill is designed to confuse seniors and that's the shit CMS should be going after. Instead, we have to sell with one hand tied behind our backs because of all the complaints.

Actually, the scam is to get the MBI # and find out what they have and change the plan so someone gets paid, they could give a rats ass about the person or their health care needs...they are just a source to scam individuals. Again, CMS in conjunction with the FCC have BOTH dropped the ball on this one .

And agents wonder why no one will answer the phone when THEY call . . .

I quit adding clients to my book 20 years ago knowing call center and corp involvement wont end well for agents. Peeps want in house agents at Humana BCBS Aetna. All these call centers just annoy the shiat out of peeps and make insurance agents look like used car sales people.

Nice work CMS

This product had red flags from the beginning. Agents that sell the products just look the other way if they keep getting paid. Its really good money but this tethered to CMS and govt subsidy program red tape is to keep the corporate jets fueled.

Back