Parasol Leads

It's not about getting your money back. If that's what we were looking for, we would just keep it in the first place. It's nice to see people not afraid to post and let fellow agents know if a lead generator sucks or not. The last comment was from someone that just joined and stated that they wish they would have found this beforehand. Granted, theres a 50% chance his next post will be telling the best lead company out there and that we should all rush out and join today!

I agree...my first comment was somewhat sarcastic because the members on this forum have known about Parasol for a long time. Parasol = Parasite was an accurate nickname...there have been so many agents burned by them in the past..and a lot of them have come to this forum to post their experience. I assumed all agents would do their research on a company by a simple google search that would lead them to this forum with 100 bad reviews like this one.

A lawyer asking for his money back is not quite the same, as an alley cat making the same request. Not a reflection on Parasol at all, just sayin....

that makes sense. I didn't think about that at all...most contracts are simple to get out of.

I deleted my post. Im new to the forum and thought by posting my experience I would be of help to others.

Actually I found Parasol by a Google search and was not led to this forum.

Bad enough to lose $400.00 and lots of time, then get all the sarcastic remarks makes me realize I this forum is not my style

i think your post did help. i wasnt being sarcastic towards you personally...more towards the fact that this company is still signing up new agents. My first post on this also questioned how they were still out here scamming people. I apologize if it sounded like I was making light of your loss.

Today, Parasol Leads email me and said they are processing a partial refund.
So, enough of that conversation and "note to myself" dont make any post in this room

Luckily the agency is under new ownership. Tom Carolan is no longer with the company.

I tried them last year, you know what I got to say they were nice and didn't give me any hassles on returns They were extremely good about it.

However at $30 a lead was Very low contact ratio and out of the ones I did reach a very high return rate, and just bad return reasons, For Medicare age on lead was say 70 but turned out to be 19 just junk, Leaving me to believe with so many unreachable that the unreachable were probably not real leads either

Back