Parker & Associates

rob1963

Is anyone familiar with Parker & Assoc. out of Meridian MS. I'm looking into possibly writing MA plans for them. Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

rob1963 said:
Is anyone familiar with Parker & Assoc. out of Meridian MS. I'm looking into possibly writing MA plans for them. Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

they suck, appointments are a waste of time, lots of no shows and not interested, no way to get credit for them.

Mike, thanks for the info. Can you give any specifics? How long did you run those leads?, and what kind of leads were they?, thanks

All it took for me was 10 days on the lead program selling Medicare Advantage. I enrolled 8 people, spent over $1000 on leads, and had at least one cancellation. At $225 per enrollment it's a bad way to try to make a living. All the Medicare Advantage companies have there own marketing programs so you are not only competing against other agents with the same products you are competing against the carriers themselves. You are better off buying a Turning 65 list and marketing directly to people with money to spend; at least once you sign them up for a Med Supplement or Advantage plan they will stay on the books forever and you get very strong renewals.

STAY AWAY FROM PARKER.

THEY SUCK.

THEY CHURN LEADS.

THEY DOUBLE DIP.

THEY NEVER RELEASE.

AND THEY PAY YOU SQUAT FOR YOUR EFFOTS.

RENEWALS...WHAT'S THAT? :roll:

THEY KNOW THOUGH....

THERE IS NO SUPPORT - WHAT SO EVER AND YOUR CALLS ARE RARELY RETURNED.

However, Gloria Mora is ONE HOT BABE!

I got referrals on my own, and never used the leads they gave. She came to my FMO's office twice, for training. God, is she one gorgeous woman!

So, to sum it up, I've had no problem with them.

Bob_The_Insurance_Guy said:
However, Gloria Mora is ONE HOT BABE!

I got referrals on my own, and never used the leads they gave. She came to my FMO's office twice, for training. God, is she one gorgeous woman!

So, to sum it up, I've had no problem with them.

That was quite possibly the funniest thing I have read today!

Thanks Bob.

I got a postcard from Parker & Ass. a few days ago wanting me to sell their Medicare Advantage policies. Ha. Haha. Suckers.

Fun fact: On June 30, 2006, P&A was the #1 General Agency for United American. I was #6. Woo-hoo. I sold $700 in UA modified term that week. Whatever.

It's Valentine's Day and I'm drinking heavily right now. Excuse me if I quit making sense.

Back