Partnered events

bc22

If I accept to do a partnered event with one carrier, does that mean I can only present plans from that carrier when I follow up or receive a call that was generated from that event?

Partnered events can be a great way to mix things up and reach a wider audience. I think they can create a more relaxed vibe, making it easier for everyone to connect. You can share resources and ideas and even have fun joint activities that keep folks engaged. Plus, collaborating with others often brings fresh perspectives, which can spark new ideas you might have yet to think of.

If you're considering some, I’d recommend checking out sites like https://executiveaccommodationandservices.com/ . They offer great venue options and services that can help make your event memorable. Remember, the key is choosing partners who share your vision and values.

If I accept to do a partnered event with one carrier, does that mean I can only present plans from that carrier when I follow up or receive a call that was generated from that event?
ask the carrier you are partnering with

lol just realized this is a 5 month old thread, and somebody bumped it to promote their website

Back