Pathetic Customer Service from Term Quoting Engine Companies

I've called CompuLife three times and got a message all three times...

I wish there were other choices but I guess I am stuck :(

Chumps...I guess I will need to do this with you but I don't have a warm and fuzzy feeling about a company I can't speak with.

How about emailing me at:

[email protected]

My personal toll free line is 888-798-3488 and I am here usually from noon EDT to 10pm EDT

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

OK, here is what I have done.

I have emailed Chumps a 30 day trial for October, that will install over top of the trial from September. You are up and running. Chase down Rick Bronstein and make a deal for the split. He already has 2 years paid-up and he can give those 2 years to 2 other people.

I have also emailed insurancehound with pricing information and a 30 day trial.

Compulife is now doing website quotes as well as our authorized providers. If you are already a Compulife subcriber (an agent pays $199 per year), you can add quotes to your website for an additional $99 per year.

You can still use any of our authorized web providers for quotes, providing you are a subscriber for at least the $199 per year personal use license.

If you want to see what the quotes for your site look would look like if you do it with Compulife, you can visit the following sample site which lets you play around with what we now have:

Life Insurance Quotes

Please note that we are still expanding the template options and regardless of whether you go for it now or in the future, ALL subscribers to the web quoting site will be able to use any of the quote templates we have, now or in the future.

If you are a first time user to Compulife, you can get a 30 day free trial. If you do a tutorial that we call "Take the Dare to Compare Challenge", then you can stretch that 30 day trial into a 4 month FREE subscription.

If you qualify for that, you can also get the quotes on your website for 4 months for FREE.

If you are already a Compulife subscriber, and have NOT been using our quote system on your website, then you can get a 4 month FREE subscription to the online quotes by calling Jeremiah at (800) 798-3488.

Now Jeremiah is really, really busy right now with all the subscription split orders that are coming in, and with the new website quoting system that we ourselves are offering for the first time. We have had web quoting software since 1997 but have used third parties to deliver that service to our subscribers, or you could buy the quoting engine outright and put it on your own servier.

But we are now doing those quotes ourselves IN ADDITION TO our existing web providers. We have not officially announced the availability of that yet, and we are still ironing out the process by which we can set it up for you. Our objective by November 1st is to be able to click a single button in our database, and have your online quote system setup on the web and an email sent to you with the "quote.html" file that goes on your website.

In the interim we are setting up quoting sites and have done about 20 so far. If you want one now, go ahead and ask Jeremiah, I am sure he will fit you in.

If you don't have a website where you can add the quote request page (the client entry information page), then we can set up a mini-quote site for you, including a domain name, for an additional $50 per year. Once again, the $50 per year includes domain name registration and the domain name is your property. If you ever want to graduate to a full web site, you can have the name transferred at any time. Again, talk to Jeremiah if you want to move forward on any of that.

And one final note. If you do want to take advantage of the subscriptioin split offer, you cannot combine that with the 4 month free subscription. Either way though, you can still get the 4 month free online quotes.

Here is the thread that talk about the split:

Compulife's 27th Anniversary Super Specials

If you have any questions, call me at 888-798-3488

Bob Barney

Last edited:
I can not believe how difficult it is to contact and speak with CompuLife, Ipipeline and Custom Quote Page to get a simple quote for a Term Insurance Quoting Engine for my website...it must be low priority or business must be very good for these guys...ugh!

I have used Compulife for over 10 years. Back to the DOS version. If I do not get through to Bob or Jeremiah on the first call or email. They always call me back.
Couple years ago I mentioned to Bob my son was leaving the Corps after he he got back from the sand box. And that he was going to try his hand at insurance. Bob gave him a super deal on a hand held, a free year of Compulife and called him to thank him for his service.

That being said, if I feel someone does not want to serve me, I am gone. But in this case, he has a hell of a product and a hell of a price. And you do not pay for the upgrades like some other products. I would Email him, share your concerns and see what happens.

No, I am not a paid spokes model, I just drink at night.

my two cents,

Lee

Hi Barney...I'd like to hear more about the $50 mini quote site you referenced above. I'll email you for further details.

The $50 is the add-on cost to create a separate site on which to place the quote system. The other costs involved are a subscription to Compulife ($199 for the agent version) and then $99 per year to add the internet quote system.

Altogether you are looking at $199 + $99 + $50 = $348 per year.

If you are NOT a Compulife subscriber you can get 4 months free by doing the Dare to Compare Challenge. Start with a 30 day free trial and do the tutorial to get your 4 free months. Details are here:

Compulife - 4 Months Free

Alternately, if you act before October 31st, we have a 3 for 1 special that you should check out. This cannot be combined with the 4 month offer. Details are here:

Compulife's 27th Anniversary Super Specials

ANY CURRENT SUBSCRIBER, who is not currently using Compulife internet quote system, can obtain a 4 month FREE trial of the Internet Quote System. That include anyone who is currently on the 4 month FREE subscription. To set that up just email Jeremiah at:

[email protected]

Jeremiah will establish your internet quote system and email you the page that you will need to add to your existing web site.

If for some reason you can't add that page to your web site, or you don't have a web site, then we can set up a mini-quote site with domain name for $50 per year. There is no free offer in conjunction with this, due to the fact we have to register the domain name and create a site for you.

And finally, any domain name that we register on your behalf is considered by Compulife to be your property. In the event that you wish to drop the $50 min-site, we will be happy to transfer the domain name to you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Couple years ago I mentioned to Bob my son was leaving the Corps after he he got back from the sand box. And that he was going to try his hand at insurance. Bob gave him a super deal on a hand held, a free year of Compulife...

Folks, that's a standing offer that we don't advertise. If you know of some young man or woman who has recently completed a tour of military duty, and they are ready to try their hand in the life insurance industry, Compulife will gladly stretch our 4 month FREE offer to a 12 month FREE offer, and they can also have 12 FREE months of on-line term quotes for their web site.

So if you know of someone in that situation, let them know. They just need to call and tell us once they have completed their 4 month free trial application. Once again, here are the details:

Compulife - 4 Months Free

It's the least we can do to say thank you to the men and women who have put their lives on the line for our liberty. God Bless them all and we wish them the greatest success in the life insurance business.

Last edited:
I want to do the deal for $67 a year. I think there was two other people on the board wanting to do it as well. Whatelse do I need to pay to get it on my website?

I just filled out the form and there was one other agent that did it as well. So that should be three people and we should be able to get the $67 deal now.

Back