PDP Premiums for 2020

thank you,
however there was a member who posted a cms link with all the states and all the counties with pdps available way before end of Sept-I know this because after looking at my county
to see availability and premium cost I went ahead and contacted and certified with companies I had never used before!

thank you,
however there was a member who posted a cms link with all the states and all the counties with pdps available way before end of Sept-I know this because after looking at my county
to see availability and premium cost I went ahead and contacted and certified with companies I had never used before!

q1medicare will give you listings of pdp's for each state. (That information is drawn from the CMS pdp lookup files so it lags behind them-I can't remember the specific amount of time.)

(member twocents is good about finding odd CMS files, he may have posted what you are thinking about. It may have been one of the links referenced above. member glenn shelton has also posted things from time to time, can't remember if he has done pdp's or if his posts have been more to mapd's.)

q1medicare will give you listings of pdp's for each state. (That information is drawn from the CMS pdp lookup files so it lags behind them-I can't remember the specific amount of time.)

(member twocents is good about finding odd CMS files, he may have posted what you are thinking about. It may have been one of the links referenced above. member glenn shelton has also posted things from time to time, can't remember if he has done pdp's or if his posts have been more to mapd's.)
I was under the impression that Glen only sold Life? :unsure:

Back